Guest Vikki & Steve Q

Calling Mental Health Nurses!

Guest Vikki & Steve Q

Hi,

I am a mental health nurse working in Adelaide I have found the experience quite different from the UK although, I am working in the private sector and I had worked for the NHS in the UK. I just wondered if there are any mental health nurses out there and what your experiences have been in Adelaide and equally if anybody is thinking of coming over I am happy to tell you about the differences I have noticed.

Vikki

Hya, dont tell the nurses in the UK the differences and your experiences. It may put them off moving here!!

We are mental health Nurses too. nurses 20+ years each in the NHS and have been here in the public sector for 2.5 years. It is so different.

Simon & Caroll

Guest fluxsta
    Hi,

I am a mental health nurse working in Adelaide I have found the experience quite different from the UK although, I am working in the private sector and I had worked for the NHS in the UK. I just wondered if there are any mental health nurses out there and what your experiences have been in Adelaide and equally if anybody is thinking of coming over I am happy to tell you about the differences I have noticed.

Vikki

Hi there, coming over for recce next february to see what we think. I work private in UK, never worked NHS so would be keen to know your thoughts on how you found it? early days for us, as we just made the decision to 'possibly' emigrate to Adelaide last week!"! ;-)

many thanks

hi guys im a registered nurse and have applied to go back to do mental health nursing through uni, once ive jumped through several hoops, am i doing the right thing lol :biglaugh: (was what i originally intended to do 15 yrs ago but had a huge detour on the way he he)