Guest Jamesv

Update on Job market

Guest Jamesv

Hi Folks,

I am currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper.

Thought I would give you the heads up on this.

I am looking for someone with MYOB or Quickbooks experience.

May be able to help you, if this is what you are looking for.

$40K- 45k & need your own car

Based in Adelaide, closes Tuesday 10th Feb

Guest KP Nuts

Hi James, nice, but way out of my league.... but can you please tell me what MYOB stands for, I've seen it on lots of adverts now.

Thanks

Guest Jamesv

Hi Tim it stands for ...

Mind Your Own Business !!

Hi James, nice, but way out of my league.... but can you please tell me what MYOB stands for, I've seen it on lots of adverts now.

Thanks

When I was looking for temping work I found a lot of job ads asked for MYOB - so I did a course on it at the WEA which I would highly recommend. They have just issued their course guide for the coming term so worth looking into - it definitely opens a few more doors (I'm actually booked on the advanced one in March - having used it now for three years, time to find out all the extra bits and bobs!!)

Here's the website: http://www.wea-sa.com.au/

Diane

Guest caoimhe
    When I was looking for temping work I found a lot of job ads asked for MYOB - so I did a course on it at the WEA which I would highly recommend. They have just issued their course guide for the coming term so worth looking into - it definitely opens a few more doors (I'm actually booked on the advanced one in March - having used it now for three years, time to find out all the extra bits and bobs!!)

Here's the website: http://www.wea-sa.com.au/

Diane

I am doing MYOB Basic/Intermediate and Advance via The accounting College as they do a correspondence course. You can sign up for all 3 like I did or each course separate, cheaper if you do all together

Guest Martin and Val

Just like to add here that I met with James today in his office. Thank you James for taking the time to see me.

I now realise that I'm not that great on excel and when you type with two fingers it's just not quick enough!!:biglaugh:

Anyway as I say thank you and I hope to be in work soon??? I know, no promises but at least James gave me the time of day and has promised to push as much as he can for me.

Cheers

Martin

Guest caoimhe
    Just like to add here that I met with James today in his office. Thank you James for taking the time to see me.

I now realise that I'm not that great on excel and when you type with two fingers it's just not quick enough!!:biglaugh:

Anyway as I say thank you and I hope to be in work soon??? I know, no promises but at least James gave me the time of day and has promised to push as much as he can for me.

Cheers

Martin

Good luck Martin, hope you get something soon

Guest Martin and Val
    Good luck Martin, hope you get something soon

Thank you.

It's nice to have time of work but after a while you start to get fed up! There is only so much swimming and beer drinking you can do!:biglaugh:

Martin

Guest caoimhe
    Thank you.

It's nice to have time of work but after a while you start to get fed up! There is only so much swimming and beer drinking you can do!:biglaugh:

Martin

Oh I don't know, in your photo you look like you could be a man of leisure:biglaugh:

Guest Martin and Val
    Oh I don't know, in your photo you look like you could be a man of leisure:biglaugh:

Looking at it, did we all going shopping in the same place? :err:

You changed your pic after I added the post, now I've had to edit mine as it looks daft! Maybe its time to change our pic to!!

Guest Jamesv

Hi Clare,

It is based on the city fringe 5 mins from the city.

If she has experiece in Bookkeeping I would love to hear from her .

Thanks for your email