kjc79

long term rental required

good morning all,

i have an ozzie friend who is in desperate need of a rental by the 28th of feb. at present she is living where she cant even let her 7 year old out to play because of the needles and bottles thrown over from the neighbours fence ( i know, nice street!) so therefore i offered to ask you lovley people if anyone is thinking of breaking their rental lease in any of the following or nearby suburbs for upto $300 p/w ish

christie downs/beach

port noarlunga/downs/south

seaford

seaford rise

moana/heights

thankyou for your help guys:D

kathx

Guest nishman

We're due to leave our currnet rental in Pt Noarlunga Sth the first week in March. We're currently paying $275 a week. I can send details over if it's of any use.

We're due to leave our currnet rental in Pt Noarlunga Sth the first week in March. We're currently paying $275 a week. I can send details over if it's of any use.

that would be great if you could. the area is where she is looking so as not have to change her kids school. i will let her know the details l8r thanks for your relpy

kath x

Ok well that's interesting idea - I have seen a few posts here about breaking leases.

We are looking for something 4 BR (seems to be rare round here!) from the end of March. Long term. Would move sooner for right house, pref mid March but consider earlier to help someone else out if nec.

Areas interested in - Hills (possibly), Belair, Mitcham, South Plympton-ish type areas.

I suppose our budget is $450 pw max.

Really not expecting this will coincide with anyone's plans, but would be really happy to consider something if anyone did need to get out of a lease early.