Sign in to follow this  
happyhammer

Thumbs up for Simply Red

Just wondering if anyone else went to see Simply Red at the day on the green yesterday (sat 7 ) seemed to be more poms than aussies in the crowd.

Great voice and great show by them and would recommend seeing them if they come this way again.:jiggy:

Just wondering if anyone else went to see Simply Red at the day on the green yesterday (sat 7 ) seemed to be more poms than aussies in the crowd.

Great voice and great show by them and would recommend seeing them if they come this way again.:jiggy:

Ken,

Was a great night in a great setting! Had family over so all 7 of us went and had a great evening. The blokes a genius :notworthy:and have followed him since they started in early 80's. Best live singer i have ever heard.

Not sure if Simply Red will be back as i believe that is the fairwell tour but would deffo go and see Mick anytime :notworthy:

Guest Devon

Was our fifth Day On The Green - they really are great days out.

Have to say yesterday was the best one ever. Simply Red really were fantastic :notworthy: and agree with you Ian that MH is deffo the best live singer I've ever seen.

Yes it is their farewell tour they're splitting up at the end of the year :sad:

Hoping to go and catch him somewhere else as the tour has only just started and so far looks like it goes on until finishing at the end of July - will have to start saving quickly :cute: