Guest familygood

Definitely got CO!!!!!

Guest familygood

Hi

Well we got THE email this morning asking for a couple of extra bits of info and our meds and police checks!!! How exciting!!!!!! Amazing to have a named person to respond to! Not long now i hope... :jiggy:

Guest brandyslad
    Hi

Well we got THE email this morning asking for a couple of extra bits of info and our meds and police checks!!! How exciting!!!!!! Amazing to have a named person to respond to! Not long now i hope... :jiggy:

Excellent, you can go ahead and the meds booked and your police checks sent. So quick!!

Guest familygood

Thanks everyone. They are actually asking for a lot of stuff that we have already uploaded but i guess it has been missed in the cross over as this was all so quick! Cant hurt to do it all again i suppose!

Guest Dave & Carole

Congratulations - nice to know they are gradually working their way through. the 475s Hope your Visa is quick to follow.

Beginning to feel very overlooked & despondant!!!!! Our application went in Aug '08. Meds & Police checks front loaded in Jan. Sill no word - 13th tomorrow & not holding out much hope. In desparate effort to give them a shove I have sent enquiry email today. Will the waiting ever end??????

Guest familygood

There doesnt seem to be any rhyme or reason with it! I had no idea it would be so quick for us. Good luck with it hope it wont be too long for you..

Congratulations - nice to know they are gradually working their way through. the 475s Hope your Visa is quick to follow.

Beginning to feel very overlooked & despondant!!!!! Our application went in Aug '08. Meds & Police checks front loaded in Jan. Sill no word - 13th tomorrow & not holding out much hope. In desparate effort to give them a shove I have sent enquiry email today. Will the waiting ever end??????

Hi Dave & Carole

It could be any day now. We had no idea that a CO had been allocated, we just got the grant letter out of the blue.

Bet you get it before the weekend. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you anyhow.

Good luck,

Howard.

Guest ReadyPenny

Congrats guys - that all important step closer to the end!

Mandy

Guest vixpinkbabe

Hi Dave and Carole,

Feeling the same, although i lodged a month after you. Did you get a blank email from DIAC today? Glitch in their system apparently, but I was so excited... then gutted when i saw it was blank.

Im not holding my breath for tomorrow... wont happen :( xx May happen for you tho. Im starting to think its a "no" for me, as in "no Visa for you" :( xx

Guest vixpinkbabe
    Congrats...

I wish i had a CO..

I am still waiting.

Rob

Hi Rob, im also waiting for a CO :( What visa you applying for and when did you apply?

VIcky xx

We are waiting for a 175 visa.

I believe they are not even looking at mine at the moment due to the COs looking at all the 457 visas...

"Lifes not fair!!!"

We lodged ares in October 2008 and are now in the land of limbo.

I know its life and lots of people on here have been through the same system but its becoming a chore reading the other peoples good news!

I really do wish every one the best of luck!!

Rob and Mel

Guest familygood

Sorry! I feel bad now... I dont get the logic either we have just been very lucky and I am really sorry for all those of you still waiting.

Guest vixpinkbabe

Dont worry! Totally not your fault!

Im just starting to think its a "no" for the visa for me, there must be SOME reason im last :(

But my application is REAL, i havent lied about anything :( Its all genuine, i really am 26, i really do have an I.T degree, I really am British.

Madness xx

Good luck with your medicals and Police checks, remember to send the police chekcs recorded xxx

Guest Umar

Congrats to all those who got some news regarding their COs, I am still waiting for my CO and did not get any thing yet :( today is 13th feb.

Regards,

UM.

Guest Umar
    Dont worry! Totally not your fault!

Im just starting to think its a "no" for the visa for me, there must be SOME reason im last :(

But my application is REAL, i havent lied about anything :( Its all genuine, i really am 26, i really do have an I.T degree, I really am British.

Madness xx

Good luck with your medicals and Police checks, remember to send the police chekcs recorded xxx

I am also waitign like you, don;t worry you are not the only one

Guest Dave & Carole
    Sorry! I feel bad now... I dont get the logic either we have just been very lucky and I am really sorry for all those of you still waiting.

Don't feel bad - Go out & celebrate big style!!!!!

We are all just jealous & grumpy :sad: Not very good qualities!!!!!!!

Good luck with travel plans.

Carole

Guest Dave & Carole
    Hi Dave and Carole,

Feeling the same, although i lodged a month after you. Did you get a blank email from DIAC today? Glitch in their system apparently, but I was so excited... then gutted when i saw it was blank.

Im not holding my breath for tomorrow... wont happen :( xx May happen for you tho. Im starting to think its a "no" for me, as in "no Visa for you" :( xx

No blank email for us - NOTHING.

Don't lose hope - probably not a NO..... just a NOT YET!:arghh:

Carole

Guest Lisado

Congrats on the CO, hope the rest goes smoothly and quickly as the waiting is pants :P