ozzieclare2be

renting single beds

does anyone know if you can rent single beds for a month? We have rellies coming over later in the year and though happy to share a room , not a bed!!, dont want to buy them as we wont need them after they have gone.

Guest jen&ian

Hi claire

Just thought I'd let you know we have a spare single bed which you are welcome to borrow, we have an extra as our youngest two have just started sharing a room so we got bunks but we still have our 4 yr olds old bed if you don't mind coming to fetch it and assembling it.

jen

Hi claire

Just thought I'd let you know we have a spare single bed which you are welcome to borrow, we have an extra as our youngest two have just started sharing a room so we got bunks but we still have our 4 yr olds old bed if you don't mind coming to fetch it and assembling it.

jen

thankyou , its not until october, would that be ok? Many thanks , i was going to buy a double bed for the spare room, but wouldnt be able to fit a single in as well so will wait til after they have gone. Its my mother in law and her sister who are stopping with us...:swoon:lol

Guest jen&ian

No worries claire, just drop me a pm nearer the time and we can sort it out then

Jen

Guest marty

There used to be a place on Payneham Rd just west of Nelson Street opposite the Caltex, but I'm not sure if it is still there

Clare,

Ive a double bed as well and its really new, just been in storage in the garage so ur free to borrow that if you want. Its only been used twice when we've had our folks over staying............ and they assure us its comfy. Remind me in work if your interested lol!!

Gx

Clare,

Ive a double bed as well and its really new, just been in storage in the garage so ur free to borrow that if you want. Its only been used twice when we've had our folks over staying............ and they assure us its comfy. Remind me in work if your interested lol!!

Gx

aww thanks hun, i might take you up on that but its already turning into a nightmare and they not here yet. Will explain in work lol x

aww thanks hun, i might take you up on that but its already turning into a nightmare and they not here yet. Will explain in work lol x

Nae bother Clare,....... maybe its too comfy and they might stay longer lol!! I had a really good bud in NZ and she got rid of all the comfy beds and got uncomfy ones..... so her rels (or rather her husbands rels) wudnt stay too long (she was evil but in the nicest possible way)!! Anyway its there if u need it, we are looking till next March till our folks come over!!

See you in work Wed!! I start part time from Friday 1

3th!!!

Nae bother Clare,....... maybe its too comfy and they might stay longer lol!! I had a really good bud in NZ and she got rid of all the comfy beds and got uncomfy ones..... so her rels (or rather her husbands rels) wudnt stay too long (she was evil but in the nicest possible way)!! Anyway its there if u need it, we are looking till next March till our folks come over!!

See you in work Wed!! I start part time from Friday 1

3th!!!

woohoo good on ya girl x must admit we did 3 months with the dragon..cough mother in law in uk and im not looking forward, but shes on my patch now lol :D