Tomorrow is...

suzer

Thanks guys. I'm actually, at 1,30am and not being able to sleep, having a moment where I feel like I wish I wasn't here....but I guess we all feel like that at times...

It's been a long, hard year, with good points too...but I was much more excited earlier today!

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Suzer,

What's going round your head? That doesnt sound good.

Anniversary's always make us more reflective though.

How are you finding it? Is there anything you miss from back home?

Where abouts in Adelaide are you living?

Do you have family in Adelaide?

From the sounds of it, you've certainly made a few friends on here too.

Chin up.. and happy anniversary!!!!!! :wubclub:

Lisa.xx

I hope so Dan. It's hubs turn to be designated driver!

Yeah, blame it somewhat on hormones, but loads of adjustments these past few years. I've gone from being an independent woman who had her own place in Chicago, and did long weekends to Europe when I felt like it, to a married homeowner. Quite a difference and still in the adjustment period, which still has some time to go. Dan you're probably right that we all have our wobbly moments. I'm happy with what I have now, but sometimes I really miss the travel and less responsibilities. It's a trade off:)

And Lisa, yep I have made friends, gotten involved in new things, and we have hubs family here. Rarely do I miss the US aside from the convenience factors and being in the 'comfort zone'.