Guest alan smallman

Unlocking 'phones

Guest alan smallman

Hi

:D

Can anyone tell me if there is anyone or anywhere where we can go to get my son'd (vodafone) 'phone unlocked. He cannot get hold of Vodafone Uk for some reason and Vodafone in Aus are unable to help with sorting him out another package as he needs to get the phone unlocked. he has been on a website which states that he can do this but it seems very complicated. his phone is an all-singing-all-dancing thingy (y'know what teens are like) and so he is reluctant to get another phone. Also it's got loads of data on it which he does not want to lose. any suggestions as to where to take it would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

:notworthy:

Alan

Hi, when we got here Aug 07 I got my vodaphone unlocked at All Phones in Tea Tree Plaza. It cost me $30 and took a couple of days.

Wendy

Guest Libby1971

this is going to sound cr*p but I remember being sent to a shop with a black and orange front on 355 Pulteney street when we first arrived. I'd bought a new phone, a vodafone, and in the end had to buy another as the cost was ridiculous. They said they could do it for $40 and then we got told we'd need to send it away for $120. It wasn't worth it

Guest anna niks

we got our iphones unlocked at digimob in the city , no complaints from us they were good ,depends on what phone you have for the cost

Guest jorose
    we got our iphones unlocked at digimob in the city , no complaints from us they were good ,depends on what phone you have for the cost

Hi where is digimob please? :D