Message for the hierachy, (Real Football).

Ferret

Which team do you support?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which team do you support?

• Arsenal
    • Spurs
    • Man Utd
    • Man City
    • Liverpool
    • Everton
    • Newcastle
    • Villa
    • West Ham
    • Chelsea

Guest majortom

they have started something good down at West Ham, its called the football project. Our CEO Scott Duxbury has paved the way to begin a quest if you like, from the medical team, the management, and what players we purchase.

The club is becoming very stable financially now, and they dont want to go down the road of a lot of Premier clubs. Do you know how much debt the top 4 clubs hold alone ????...............its crazy.

As a West Ham supporter over many years Im looking forward to the future. we have a good management team in Zola and Clarke. They like to teach football how it should be played, along the ground, with one touch football. Its been a pleasure to watch that kind of football this year.

I was very pleased that we used something like 7 youth team players this year at first team level. This has given players born and bred over here a chance to show thier talent.

The future's bright, the future's claret and blue !!!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shaggy
they have started something good down at West Ham, its called the football project. Our CEO Scott Duxbury has paved the way to begin a quest if you like, from the medical team, the management, and what players we purchase.

The club is becoming very stable financially now, and they dont want to go down the road of a lot of Premier clubs. Do you know how much debt the top 4 clubs hold alone ????...............its crazy.

As a West Ham supporter over many years Im looking forward to the future. we have a good management team in Zola and Clarke. They like to teach football how it should be played, along the ground, with one touch football. Its been a pleasure to watch that kind of football this year.

I was very pleased that we used something like 7 youth team players this year at first team level. This has given players born and bred over here a chance to show thier talent.

The future's bright, the future's claret and blue !!!

I Bow :notworthy: to your superior knowledge of West ham going's on, not really sure how loyal Zola and clarke will be although they have been the Nuts for us.

Unlucky Kris.......:biglaugh:

Guest majortom
I Bow :notworthy: to your superior knowledge of West ham going's on, not really sure how loyal Zola and clarke will be although they have been the Nuts for us.

Unlucky Chris.......:biglaugh:

I really do think Zola and Clarke are well up for this challenge at West Ham, and after both signing 4 year contracts I would hope they both honour them.

I firmly believe they will take the club forward with the way football should be played, and a top 6 finish next year must be our aim.

Guest Shaggy
I really do think Zola and Clarke are well up for this challenge at West Ham, and after both signing 4 year contracts I would hope they both honour them.

I firmly believe they will take the club forward with the way football should be played, and a top 6 finish next year must be our aim.

I truely hope you are right!!!!!!!!.

Guest tooeasy

i think every team that has won the prem has bought it its as simple as that the evidence is there to be seen to do well in the prem you have to spend spend spend the likes of chelsea ,man u ,liverpool and arsenal have proved that crazy money works :D

envy noooooooo we are on the way up got on of the best managers in the prem if not the world who have i got to be envious about :D

Selling your best players: really ambitious club and best manager in the world:biglaugh::biglaugh:. I like Martin O'neill and he did well at the foxes and won a few titles in a two team league but I think the best manager in the world is a tad extreme.

Guest tooeasy

martin is a lot better than mark hughes what has he ever done except fail at every club he has managed :biglaugh::biglaugh:

If a player wants to leave you cant stop him on the plus side he has gone to a lower club so his statement at the start of last season he wanted to play champions league has gone out the window every player moves if you throw enough money at them :D

martin is a lot better than mark hughes what has he ever done except fail at every club he has managed :biglaugh::biglaugh:

If a player wants to leave you cant stop him on the plus side he has gone to a lower club so his statement at the start of last season he wanted to play champions league has gone out the window every player moves if you throw enough money at them :D

Martin is certainly better than mark hughes no doubt about it. But Man city and Villa fans need to accept that it will be along time before either is in the champions league.

Im baffled ??.........can you enlighten me about that comment please.

Thanks

Well the Premiership together with the packaging of TV rights allowed certain clubs to become superior (because of money distribution), which is why we have the Big 4 that we do now - there is no chance like in the old days that a team can come up from the second tier and challenge for the crown of English football within a year or two like was done before.

Basically what I'm saying is Football was made a money game long before Man City got their heap of dosh.

And the Scum bit is a backhanded compliment to our friends over the pennines (and everywhere bleeding else.)

Not as funny as this :

Liverpool had to repay £36.5 million in interest payments this year in return for the pleasure of being owned by Tom Hicks and George Gillett Jr. Man U recorded interest costs of £68m in a year on their debt pile of £700m.

These are the two most successful clubs in the country by a long way, yet between them they have over a billion pounds of debt. And during this frantic effort, Liverpool and Man U were sitting on a mountain of debt that, in Liverpool's case, poses a risk to the company's survival as a going concern.

:biglaugh:

Now that is funny:biglaugh: