Help please!?

Guest Zako999

HI all,

moving into our rental in Seaford next week. Need to sort out Phone-lines and Internet out! could people who live in Seaford please give me some recommendations for providers for phonelines and the companies who have the fastest internet in this suburb! Any info will be very helpful!

Many thanks :P

Telstra for you landlines mate, as for tinternet i am with adam internet ADSL2, pretty fast upto 24mbps, which you can throttle yourself to suit whatever you are doing.

Do some searching tho first as there ares some good packages out there, but tbh i would choose adam first unless i could not get adam then i would go with someone else.

HG

Sorry can't help with either - we're sticking with our mobile phones for the minute and have mobile broadband (vodafone) which works out about $19/month.

Glad to hear you've got your rental sorted - let us know your new address. (And thanks to Frank for the "heads up" on painting job). We'll be in touch soon.

Wendy