World Cup fixtures - Adelaide time

coolerking

Football the world bring it on....3 weeks of being kneckered....ace.....even my work have accepted the fact that guys are going to be pretty tired for the enxt few weeks.

Lets get it on....

might even do a tipster style thingy anyone up for it?

HG

Its times like this i do get really homesick.....miss the hype that happens in the UK with the world cup...and of course Wimbledon just around the corner as well...:mad:

Making my daughters Aussie boyfriend get up and watch England on Sunday Morning! hahaha....

Oh well...at least we will be able to watch the Ashes at a reasonable time this year!

Football the world bring it on....3 weeks of being kneckered....ace.....even my work have accepted the fact that guys are going to be pretty tired for the enxt few weeks.

Lets get it on....

might even do a tipster style thingy anyone up for it?

HG

Sure, $100 on England not winning the world cup :)

Cooler