Short Term rental required (2 months)

Guest golfexplorer

Guest golfexplorer

My parents are coming out to visit from the UK (14th Feb - 14th April 2013) and as we have a small house, a toddler and a baby we don't have room to accommodate them. Therefore, I am on the lookout for a short term rental for all or any of the dates above. Location wise we are looking at anything from West Beach down to Seacliff. Would prefer not to look at holiday rentals as they are too expensive so a short term rental would be perfect. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers

Shaun

Hello Shaun,

I really do think you will struggle to get a rental for 2 months,

try the link below and see if they are booked, if they are not booked for that period and no bookings come in

you might be able to work out a deal of some kind.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/links/short-term-furnished-rentals-48/

Guest Guest75

Celine.

Just to let you know for future reference.

Self promotion is not allowed in this forum.

Normally the post will be banned.

Especially frowned upon are those who just join to advertise and never put back into this community forum by helping others out!

Edited by snifter
Removed quoted text

Celine.

Just to let you know for future reference.

Self promotion is not allowed in this forum.

Normally the post will be banned.

Especially frowned upon are those who just join to advertise and never put back into this community forum by helping others out!

.maybe I am feeling a bit brave because I've recently had a family loss which has completely devastated me and I've been fairly quiet on the forum recently trying to come to terms with that - but I know that years ago when I joined I was told kindly by moderators by private message that it wasn't quite the right thing to do in a very polite way and I was very grateful that they did because I definitely saw their point and then felt comfortable about contributing and giving back the knowledge I had. I know in a perfect world we should all read the rules but I remember when I first joined that I was really "green" about using forums and didn't know how to look up things and even how to private message anyone. I think a lot of us can relate to that. I think that the moderators do a great job but I am not sure that they always have these little things on the radar but I hope that they will read these posts and comments and please revert to that in the background away from forum eyes so we can all get back to where this forum should be and then new members can understand that they can "advertise in the correct spot" but also see what this forum really has to offer or new members can decide to withdraw if they don't want to contribute.

Edited by snifter
removed quoted text

.maybe I am feeling a bit brave because I've recently had a family loss which has completely devastated me and I've been fairly quiet on the forum recently trying to come to terms with that - but I know that years ago when I joined I was told kindly by moderators by private message that it wasn't quite the right thing to do in a very polite way and I was very grateful that they did because I definitely saw their point and then felt comfortable about contributing and giving back the knowledge I had. I know in a perfect world we should all read the rules but I remember when I first joined that I was really "green" about using forums and didn't know how to look up things and even how to private message anyone. I think a lot of us can relate to that. I think that the moderators do a great job but I am not sure that they always have these little things on the radar but I hope that they will read these posts and comments and please revert to that in the background away from forum eyes so we can all get back to where this forum should be and then new members can understand that they can "advertise in the correct spot" but also see what this forum really has to offer or new members can decide to withdraw if they don't want to contribute.

Speaking for myself as a mod, what you have said about PM'ing and quietly explaining the forum etiquette and rules when people post things they shouldn't is exactly what I do. And do often on here. However, the odd one will slip through as we can't be everywhere all of the time. If you have concerns about a post, easiest thing is to report it and then mods can take a look. It might not happen instantly atm we are a bit thin on the ground due to holidays and personal reasons for some of us. But if a post is reported it will get looked at.

Thanks

snifter