table & 6 chairs for FREE

sue2oz

light solid pine table and 6 chairs (seats recoverd 5 mths ago)

going for free as we are getting new ones, nothing wrong with them you just have to pick them up yourselves.

might do someone waiting for their furniture to come, every little helps:jiggy:

sue xxx

Have you got a photo - we'd probably take them.

hi one of the girls at work is collecting for a family with 4 children whose house was burnt down, they are currently living in a hotel and have lost everything. If this is still available i will ask her on wed , im sure theyd be very grateful for it xx clare:)

That's really lovely clare.

What does she need - got quite a few spare kids clothes etc

ozzieclaire2be - is there a list of other stuff needed? Can you start a thread with a list? Might be a few of us have duplicate things to give away- I've got a spare vacuum cleaner that is only a back up - bought it before our stuff came. Anyway if you put up a list maybe we can get more stuff together?

ozzieclaire2be - is there a list of other stuff needed? Can you start a thread with a list? Might be a few of us have duplicate things to give away- I've got a spare vacuum cleaner that is only a back up - bought it before our stuff came. Anyway if you put up a list maybe we can get more stuff together?

hi i will ring the lady at work whose organised the collection tomorrow and let you know whats needed cheers xx

Guest guest3462

Clair, I have a kettle and dinner service and a few pans if they syill need those sort of thiings, and if the girls are pre school i have clothes too! I'm sure we could sort some toys out too

hi just spoke to lady at work and she will find out this week what they are after ,in short term mainly clothes as they have no-where to put anything at the moment ages are as follows

boy aged 6 months

boy aged2-3

girls clothes aged 5-7

i will know more by the end of the week, :)

My kids clothes are for much older kids -sorry.

However if you put a list up and a drop off point - I'm sure there are lots of kind hearted poms on here who would be willing to donate.