Solar Power

kadina

Came across this today and thought you may find it worth reading.

We have put Solar on two houses now. The first firm, I had never heard of, was great, efficient and easy.

The second firm was well publicized, highly recommended, local and easy to contact, but once we had signed that was it. Difficult to deal with indeed and I always felt we had not received what we were promised.

Hope you have more luck than we did.

Download Your FREE LG Beginner's Guide to Solar eBook

(click the button - Download The Beginner's Guide to Solar) LG solar have put together this great ebook guide, covering everything you need to know about solar systems, their components, the benefits and how you can get started.

In this handy 16-page guide you'll learn:...

Why You Should Choose a Solar System

The Benefits of Going Solar

How a Grid Solar System Works

The Components of your Solar System

Solar Panel Sizes

Incentives, Rebates and Financing

Are There Rebates Available for Your Solar System?

Questions to Ask Before you Buy

Additional Tips to Avoid the Solar Sharks and Poor Quality Solar Equipment

See moresafe_image.php?d=AQAbpcYRQNAYyrc-&w=158&h=158&url=http%3A%2F%2Fresources.lgenergy.com.au%2Fsolar-beginners-guide%2Fimages%2Flg.png&cfs=1&upscale=1&_nc_hash=AQBWZTeaaK1LLvHO

Download Your LG Beginner's Guide to Solar eBook

Download your renewable energy guide here

resources.lgenergy.com.au

HI

I installed 5.5kw 22 panel system last year with True value Solar, they are a quite a large national company, I did a bit or research and there were some mixed reviews but price was competitive and the installation couldn't have gone smoother to be honest quick to get the system installed and had no issues so far and it makes a big difference to the bills, they are using \bosh inverters now where I got a Chinese brand which had mixed reviews but again no issues so far