Guest Fancy a Beer

Ideas for a Girlie night wanted!

Guest Fancy a Beer

:idea:Want to do a girlie night with girl friends like I used to do in the UK, already done the Body Shop one and the Jewellery one to, dont do or get the scrap booking thing they all seem to love here, so thats not an option, but I just wondered if anyone else had any ideas or had done nights that were successful!! :idea:

Guest nickyblue

As 'old' as it sounds a lot of the girls at work went to a tupperware party and had a blast!

it might be worth having a go - you can never have too much tupperware!

Nic

Guest Sharon and Paul
    As 'old' as it sounds a lot of the girls at work went to a tupperware party and had a blast!

Nic

Thank god , boys are not invited . :SLEEP:

Guest Fancy a Beer

Nic

Thanks for the idea, but I really dont get the whole Tupperware thing here, bit like the Scrapbooking, all seems very "old" as you said!

I did go to a Tupperware party when we first arrived needless to say picking up a bowl and being told it was $60 saw that I have never caved into pressure to go to another one! :)

:idea:Want to do a girlie night with girl friends like I used to do in the UK, already done the Body Shop one and the Jewellery one to, dont do or get the scrap booking thing they all seem to love here, so thats not an option, but I just wondered if anyone else had any ideas or had done nights that were successful!! :idea:

I have another company with my good friend Sharon.

I can honestly say that you won't get any more girlie than this and have a scream at the same time.......Forbidden Fruit.....to give you a step for a hint.....remember Ann Summers?

We are currently buying stock and will be up and running in around 2 weeks.....so I'll keep you posted as to when we will be taking bookings for parties!!!

Intrigued?

Cx

Guest spannaelephant

I have a friend who does beautiful leather handbags and wallets/purses, pashmeenas, scarves plus jewelery...............she's lovely too, infact, I'm having a party in a few weeks!!

Anna x

Guest willow1234

forgive me for intruding as im STILL in the uk but reading your post just an idea why dont you organise a 80s theme night (every one loves the 80s).

Guest Fancy a Beer

I can honestly say that you won't get any more girlie than this and have a scream at the same time.......Forbidden Fruit.....to give you a step for a hint.....remember Ann Summers?

We are currently buying stock and will be up and running in around 2 weeks.....so I'll keep you posted as to when we will be taking bookings for parties!!!

Intrigued?

Cx

Sounds very interesting!! Would you be up and running by Sat 29th Aug?? :)

Guest Fancy a Beer
    Why do you need products? Can't you just have a wine night? lol

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: decided to do a Cocktail night, sure it will be good fun!!

Guest willow1234

that sounds good fun,will you be wearing your cocktail dress aswell ?ooow and plenty of tequila.no we wont be out for aug 09 (dam thats a shame )lol

There is also Nutrimetics Parties - you all get to be pampered in some way. They are good fun.

Guest caoimhe
    :idea: dont do or get the scrap booking thing they all seem to love here, so thats not an option, :idea:

OK may sound stupid but I've gotta ask....What is the scrap booking party?

Intrigued?

Cx

this sounds smashing i will defo have one of those partys pencil me in;):biglaugh:

let me know when you have started please

sue xxx

Guest Fancy a Beer
    OK may sound stupid but I've gotta ask....What is the scrap booking party?

Its putting your photos in a fancy way into a book, sure its lovely thing to have but I just cant see the point, much easier to look at them on the computer!! :err:

Guest georgie and steve

I am looking for a good gang of girls too , ones that would chop theire on legs off if it made the other girls laugh, tell you what, I think the best nights out start off with a vague guest list and a starting venue, and end in eating food you wouldnt touch when sober. If you fancy a night out in the city, pm me. Georgie

Guest weesp

Arbonne is another pamper night for the girlies, either pampering your face (anti aging creams) or Spa Detox your feet, deffo good night for relaxing and having fun! x