willow1978

Christie beach Play & Fun play centre

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone is interested... i'm planning on taking my 2 boys 4 & 2 to the above play centre this week! just wondering if anyone would be interested in coming along. my boys would love to meet up with some more kids, boys or girls. plus i love to meet some more mums and dads, as kid conversation can only last for a while.

look forward to hearing from some of you! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hi

I am taking my son on Sunday at 10.00am he is 3 and meeting a little friend, you are more than welcome to join me. PM for my number and hope to see you there.

Michelle

Guest guest3462

Hi there a group of mums all join up for a coffee there every friday morning. We have kids ranging from 5 to 2years. If you 'd like to join us. We'll be there from about 11ish onwards.

Take care and hope to see you there.

Julia

thanks for the replies,

Chruchji i'll head down on friday morning and join you all if you don't mind. be nice to have some adult conversation other than my husband lol

take care

amanda

Guest guest3462

Hi, that'll be great. I'll pm you my mobile number.

Julia x

thanks for the replies,

Chruchji i'll head down on friday morning and join you all if you don't mind. be nice to have some adult conversation other than my husband lol

take care

amanda

Guest squeaky

We cant make this week but will be there next week

The Ryans

Hi everyone,

Not sure if anyone is interested... i'm planning on taking my 2 boys 4 & 2 to the above play centre this week! just wondering if anyone would be interested in coming along. my boys would love to meet up with some more kids, boys or girls. plus i love to meet some more mums and dads, as kid conversation can only last for a while.

look forward to hearing from some of you! :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Guest andyd

Hi to you all!

We are arriving in Christies Beach on Nov 4th and I have a son who is 2 years old! Id love to meet up when we get there for a coffee! Please keep me posted!

See you all soon

Janine x

Guest Sazzle76

Hi guys!

I have boys aged 31, 3 and half and 1 and half! I would love to come and bring the 2 youngest whilst the oldest is out earning money for me to enjoy ;O)

I dont arrive until 21st Sept but will bookmark this page so I can invote myself along in 3 weeks!

Sal

x

Guest seekingsunshine

Hi! i've got twins (boy/girl) of three and ten week old baby! we would love to come along once we arrive in Adelaide! we arrive on the 18th September and I would love to meet up with other parents :) and i know my twins would love to make new friends!

will definately be keeping an eye on this thread, thank goodness for pomsinadelaide!