tina&steve

Anyone got a cheap car for sale?

Looking for a cheap car as the OH has got his self a new job at Taparoo and I'm not having him go on his bike!!

Not fussed what it looks like ( I'm not driving it lol) as long as it goes well.

Cheers Tina x

Guest gypsy

Hi ,

Please buy the saturday's advertiser and check ' Cars Guide'. You can find the cheapest cars even less than 2000.

All the best.!!

Govi

Guest kangomik

There are two on the roundabout on Target hill road, Greenwith, ones a grand and the other is 5 or 6 grand.

There are two on the roundabout on Target hill road, Greenwith, ones a grand and the other is 5 or 6 grand.

Thanks will have a look we are only at salisbury heights so not far x

Guest the thornes

Hi

We have a Nissan Pulsar for sale. It is a 1989 model with 142,785 kms. It is an automatic with some scratches and dents. It is an excellant car and the only reason we are selling is, I got a company car. We bought it a year ago and had an RAA inspection done on it, so have that information too. We are in Seaton and if you are interested than let me know and I can send you our contact deatails. We are advertising it for $3200.

Guest janine31

we are moving to the goldcoast so are selling one of the cars ,we also needed two cars when we arrived in Adelaide and bought a little run around for oh to travel to work, its a white ford festivo trio 3 door 144.000k good runner we want $1995ono pm if intrested.x

Guest janine31

Hi we will take $1700 for ours as we would like to get rid before we leave...

Guest rachel23

we have a mitsubishi magna executive, red station wagon... selling due to return to UK.

$1850ono 190K on clock, very reliable... just serviced and only had it a few months! PM if interested or call 0466 491976

Guest rachel23

there is one for $1500 parked at the junction of seaview road and burbridge road, at least it was there yesterday.

there is one for $1500 parked at the junction of seaview road and burbridge road, at least it was there yesterday.

Thanks I'll take a lok later x

Guest kangomik

Theres a couple of cars near water world on the way to TTP, parked on the verge outside the oval. One should be cheap.

Where's hubby working at Taperoo?

Theres a couple of cars near water world on the way to TTP, parked on the verge outside the oval. One should be cheap.

Where's hubby working at Taperoo?

Oooh really drove passed there yesterday and didn't see them, the Adelaide driving must be rubbing off on me driving with my eys shut :biglaugh: will take another look later thanks.

He has joined the police:policeman: and I dont want him going all that way on his bike.

Guest kangomik

There's a few on ebay, just do an advanced search.

I did look at something yesterday that was nothing like the description though.

Guest Guest5035

Saw a few today on Main North Road at Enfield in the $2.5 k to $6k range

Stevo

Saw a few today on Main North Road at Enfield in the $2.5 k to $6k range

Stevo

Thanks Steveo we drove passed them too on the way to the City but OH wasn't feeling to good on the way home so we couldn't stop :( will have to go back :dull: