Guest The Morleys

Hello! Newies looking for friends!

Guest The Morleys

Hello,

We only arrived on Friday, We are staying in Sheidow Park for 2 weeks but have just got a 12 month Rental in Hallet Cove.

We don't know anyone in Adelaide so was wondering if anyone facied meeting up?

Our Duaghter is nearly 9, she is desperate to make some friends .She has been a bit bored as we have spent the last 5 days dragging her round to look at houses and cars, but now that we have found a place to rent we should be able to relax a little.

We have been feeling somewhat like fish out of water since we arrived having never been here before it is taking some getting used to, but I'm sure we'll find our feet before too long.

Anyway hopefully see some of you soon

Nina & Family

Hey don't worry that felling will pass soon. My kids are quite abit younger so have a feeling she would be bored with them but I am sure you will find some peeps on here who she can play with.

Welcome and hope you settle soon

Michelle

Guest BinLangley
    Hello,

We only arrived on Friday, We are staying in Sheidow Park for 2 weeks but have just got a 12 month Rental in Hallet Cove.

Our Duaghter is nearly 9, she is desperate to make some friends .She has been a bit bored as we have spent the last 5 days dragging her round to look at houses and cars, but now that we have found a place to rent we should be able to relax a little.

We have been feeling somewhat like fish out of water since we arrived having never been here before it is taking some getting used to, but I'm sure we'll find our feet before too long.

Nina & Family

Hi, Nina & family,

We're also in Sheidow Park and have been in Adelaide since the end of October.

My wife Liz is a nurse at Flinders but is 12 hours until saturday. There is a meet-up P.I.A. at Belair N.P. this sat which also happens to be Liz's birthday.

We're hoping to meet other people too so hope to see you there.

Feel free to ring anytime on (home:0872880518) (mob:0418609853).

Tim, Liz & Melissa (9 months)

Guest BinLangley
    Hello,

Nina & Family

Hi, Nina & family,

We're also in Sheidow Park and have been in Adelaide since the end of October.

My wife Liz is a nurse at Flinders but is 12 hours until saturday. There is a meet-up P.I.A. at Belair N.P. this sat which also happens to be Liz's birthday.

We're hoping to meet other people too so hope to see you there.

Feel free to ring anytime on (home:0872880518) (mob:0418609853).

Tim, Liz & Melissa (9 months)

Guest The Morleys

Hi Tim, Lizz & Melissa,

Thanks for the reply. We can't make Saturday unfortunately but would be lovely to meet up some other time my number is 0414 646 844

Nina & Family

x

Guest Guest75
    Take your daughter down to one of the surf clubs..our lil ones 11,6 goto Moana thya have made lots of friends and its also a good place to meet other parents....

HG

Ya might even be unlucky enough to meet this bloke:p:p

Guest Guest75
    Stay well clear very dodgy fella in my opinion!! :jiggy:;)

Your skin has gone all wrinkly!!!

But your smi9le has become larger;)

Guest blinky
    Hello,

Nina & Family

Hi,

We have been here scince sept 09.. It all takes time, you will be fine. The surf club Idea is brilliant it has not only been brilliant for our eldest but for us as well. Trust me u will deffinatley be welcomed.

We are down by semaphore, port adelaide if you ever fancy a drive down our way you are more than welcome.

My number is 0468612310

Marie:)

Guest mimasawrus
    Hello,

Nina & Family

Hi have sent you a pm

Laurax