foxychick

Thurs 18 Feb - coffee anyone?

There are posts crop up fairly regularly with people wanting to meet. I am happy to 'host' a coffee morning on the above date if anyone wants to come along and meet new people.

So 10am Thurs 18 Feb

Newbies and Oldies welcome. I live in Flagstaff Hill and have 2 boys 7 and 9 and a 1½ year old baby girl.

My friend does partylite candle parties and she will have some stuff on display and catalogues if anyone wants to order anything, but no pressure, coffee being the order of the day!

pm me if you want to come and my address.

Hi thanks for the invite.

Partylite is really nice stuff, I have some. I have a boy 3 and a girl 18 months also will drop you a PM

Michelle

Thank you Rachel I would love to come, will be in contact! Looking forward to meeting you. Can I bring my troublesome 3 year old daughter? Would you like me to bring a contribution?

Best wishes

Sammy

:)

Guest Stedders

Hi,

We would love to come for a coffee and meet some new friends, I have a 22 month old little boy.

Kate and Zak (husband @ work Mark !!)

Guest TracyK

Hi there, would love to I will have my 3 year old daughter if thats ok, have only been here a month so be good to meet new people.

Thanks Tracy

Hi

I just wanted to post a thank you to Rachel and the lovelly ladies I have met this morning. I hope to see you all again.

If anyone is on facebook look me up Michelle Crick - profile pic is of the kids!

Thank you :jiggy:

Michelle