Guest searknubley

In need of Girlie company!!!!

Guest searknubley

Hi, I'm living n West Lakes and miss home like crazy...we moved here in Oct 2009 and I could really do with meeting some girlie friends.x

Elaine 39 - soon to be 40 in a few weeks!!! :cute:

Hubby Stew also 39 is working as a Panel Beater

Amiee 19 needs friends

Bex 15 at Seaton High

Guest mimasawrus

Hi, we moved here in October too, but I am a bit of a way from you we are in Aldinga Beach, but I will always meet you in Adelaide for a coffee and some shopping

Laura x

Guest woolmerdj

Hi Elaine

it is tough in the begining and for some, for a long time afterwards.

i have been here 18 months and am only just starting to get over the home sickness. I live in Adelaide Hills and have had so much help from people i have met here, which has really helped me adjust. I am happy to meet-up with you, again, like Laura, half way would be in The city

Jane

Guest Weez

Hi Elaine its Bens wife here:), have got quite a few girlie mates up this end that meet up for coffee and cake when we can, think we have another do coming up soon (haven't had one since xmas!!!) so i will let you know and you can pop along if ya fancy!!!

Louise XX

Guest lucy_20

hey welcome to Adelaide!!

Iv been here 18months now from Manchester :) and like you are looking to meet some new people...i originally came over from the UK to be with my mum and brother, but my mum has now decided to move back the UK, and my brother lives with his gf in torrensville, so now its just me :( have met loads of lovely people at my work as a personal carer in a secure dementia unit in a nursing home, but im struggling meeting people around my age as every one that iv met in the aged care sector is 40-50's+ and so has different interests and commitment to me. I see you live at wast lakes...good choice its lovely there on the water front..and so near all the shops! i live in semaphore...5-10 mins away. how are you all settling in?

Lucy (20yrs) x

Hya Elaine

We're living in northern suburbs, not sure far that is from, you we still getting use to the place ourselves.

We've been in SA for a year now in current suburb for 7months.

We've been to some of these meet-ups and met some lovely people so def a good idea.

If you fancy meeting for cuppa/lunch or nose round shops i can send you my contact details

xxx

Guest adelaidefords

Hi Elaine,

We are just down the road at Semaphore, We arrived in July 2009. I would love to meet up with you, Martin works in the motor trade we have a daughter the same age as your 15 year old she goes to Le Fevre high and a son age 12.

I know what you are feeling like I hit 40 in December! Our email is markate@btinternet.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kate

Guest searknubley

thank you for your kind offer...I can do Mondays if that's any good? It would be nice to meet for coffee in the city.x

Guest searknubley
    Hi Elaine

it is tough in the begining and for some, for a long time afterwards.

i have been here 18 months and am only just starting to get over the home sickness. I live in Adelaide Hills and have had so much help from people i have met here, which has really helped me adjust. I am happy to meet-up with you, again, like Laura, half way would be in The city

Jane

Hi Jane thanks for your reply, as I replied to Laura I am always free of a Monday for a meet and a coffee, let me know what suits you and maybe a chat and a coffee will be just what I need!!x

Guest searknubley
    hey welcome to Adelaide!!

Iv been here 18months now from Manchester :) and like you are looking to meet some new people...i originally came over from the UK to be with my mum and brother, but my mum has now decided to move back the UK, and my brother lives with his gf in torrensville, so now its just me :( have met loads of lovely people at my work as a personal carer in a secure dementia unit in a nursing home, but im struggling meeting people around my age as every one that iv met in the aged care sector is 40-50's+ and so has different interests and commitment to me. I see you live at wast lakes...good choice its lovely there on the water front..and so near all the shops! i live in semaphore...5-10 mins away. how are you all settling in?

Lucy (20yrs) x

Hi Lucy, Amiee would happily hook up with you, check out her facebook Amiee Knubley she says she will add you.take care.x

Guest searknubley
    Hya Elaine

We're living in northern suburbs, not sure far that is from, you we still getting use to the place ourselves.

We've been in SA for a year now in current suburb for 7months.

We've been to some of these meet-ups and met some lovely people so def a good idea.

If you fancy meeting for cuppa/lunch or nose round shops i can send you my contact details

xxx

yes I'd be happy to meet up for a chat free most of the time happy to take your details and you can let me know when and where suits you.thanksx elaine

Guest searknubley
    Hi Elaine,

We are just down the road at Semaphore, We arrived in July 2009. I would love to meet up with you, Martin works in the motor trade we have a daughter the same age as your 15 year old she goes to Le Fevre high and a son age 12.

I know what you are feeling like I hit 40 in December! Our email is markate@btinternet.com

Look forward to hearing from you!

Kate

how spooky is that Stewart is also in the Motor trade!!! thanks for your details.xelaine

Guest mimasawrus

Elaine just say what Monday agree a time and a place in Adelaide and we can meet hopefully Jane will be able to come too, I have only been here for 4 months and believe me getting out for a coffee and a chat makes all the difference. I sent you my phone number by private message just text or call me Laurax

Guest angiestaff
    Hi, I'm living n West Lakes and miss home like crazy...we moved here in Oct 2009 and I could really do with meeting some girlie friends.x

Elaine 39 - soon to be 40 in a few weeks!!! :cute:

Hubby Stew also 39 is working as a Panel Beater

Amiee 19 needs friends

Bex 15 at Seaton High

hi elaine

i have sent you a p.m....

i live in west lakes (on delfin island) and would love to meet up

me n hubby have been here for nearly a year, we moved from birmingham so west lakes is a little different from what we were used too! lol

anyhoo hopefully we'll meet and have a good chat over a drink (wine maybe?? lol)

ange x

Guest searknubley

Lisa, I am sure you'll love it here...I am so greatful for all the replies I've had since trying this site...I've been here 5 months and it's given me a new lease of life!!!! When you come out and if you are ever around West Lakes let us know my 20 year old daughter would be happy to meet up. have fun!!!elaine