Guest Kelly O

Death in family- need to return- Questions

Guest Kelly O

Hi

Just wondered if anyone knew the answer to this or where to go to for the answer?

My in laws has just been involved in a car crash and my father in law has sadly died from his injuries. My husband will be returning to England as soon as a funeral date of his dad is arranged but our PR visa expired May 09. We are not yet Citizens so I know we need a resident return visa- does anyone know where we get one? Also how much are they? Also does anyone know of the cheapest way of getting a return flight- where to go etc?

I would appreciate any help. We feel pretty useless for our family and SOOO far away:sad:

Thanks, Kelly.

Guest jorose

Hi

Sorry to hear the bad news. Immigration on Currie St should be able to help with an application for a Resident Return Visa. Not sure of the cost though.

A friend of mine booked a flight on Saturday which left today and she booked it with Flight Centre. Hers was one way though and she paid $2K.

HTH.

Hi

Just wondered if anyone knew the answer to this or where to go to for the answer?

My in laws has just been involved in a car crash and my father in law has sadly died from his injuries. My husband will be returning to England as soon as a funeral date of his dad is arranged but our PR visa expired May 09. We are not yet Citizens so I know we need a resident return visa- does anyone know where we get one? Also how much are they? Also does anyone know of the cheapest way of getting a return flight- where to go etc?

I would appreciate any help. We feel pretty useless for our family and SOOO far away:sad:

Hi Kelly,

Sorry to here about your father in law.

Follow this link it will explain about costs and applying for your RRV Five Year Resident Return Visa (Subclass 155)

Like the other post said you will be able to sort it out at the imi office.

Best wishes

Les