England V Germany

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest Nick11
Theres a weather warning for the UK as we speak......apparently a right shower of sh1t is about to arrive from South Africa anytime now :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Luv it...made me laugh.

Guest Nick11
I knew we were poor before the WC started.

My grandad (English) was in the Black Watch in the second war and played for Raith Rovers. I also like scots eggs, so this all must prove I am not one for knocking the Scottish nation.

Cooler

I never know when you are being serious or taking the mickey!!!!!:biglaugh:

I cant believe it England are now trying to claim Andy Murray as there own, leave him alone he's ours. :skeptical:

<H1 class=margin-bottom-5>Sun-logo.gif</H1>Thursday, 1 July 2010

Hurray for Murray

From Surrey

HOME Counties tennis maestro Andy Murray lifted England's sporting gloom last night as he stormed into the Wimbledon semi-finals.

Days after the nation's footballers crashed disastrously out of the World Cup, the Surrey-based Brit smashed his way to a mouth-watering last-four showdown with World Number One Rafael Nadal.

If he beats the Spaniard tomorrow, he will become the first home player to reach a Wimbledon final since Bunny Austin in 1938.

spacer.gif

Read more: Hurray for Andy Murray from Surrey | The Sun |News

Guest lastboyscout

Is this the same Andy Murray who said that he didn`t want England to win anything a few years ago and got lampooned about it in The Sun???????!!!!!! :biglaugh:

Anyway apart from this Scot (or Englishman) , Fabio Capello has arranged a friendly against Iceland to cheer the gloomy football fans up ......... and if we beat them we play the winners from the Sainsburys versus Tesco game :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I never know when you are being serious or taking the mickey!!!!!:biglaugh:

Tis all true. My other grandad was a POW for five years, lost a finger in an accident chopping wood so lost his profession as a pianist.

Now I come to think of it, it's no wonder I'm not a full shilling:)

Cooler