bill

Furniture for sale

We are moving out of our rental and have numerous surplus items of furniture for sale, as follows:

1. 3-seater and 2-seater cream leather sofas. Very Good Condition $200 for both. SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

2. Dining Set - Le Cornu current model glass-top table and 6 high-back white chairs. Very good condition $250 SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

3. Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200SORRY, SOLD

4. Simpson Eziloader 5.5kg cold-fill front-loader washing machine. Water rating 4 stars, energy rating 2.5 stars. Very Good condition $200. SORRY, SOLD ALREADY!

5. 2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $70 each.SORRY, SOLD

6. TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $60.

7. Office Chair, not pictured, dark blue with specks, $15. Accidentally uploaded photos of a red office char and can't remove it! Please ignore photo.SORRY, SOLD

8. Items for Free. Grey bookcase (pictured), multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, large (2 metres long) computer desk(Now Gone), Single bed with tubular frame, suit child.

Call Bill on 0433 938 039

9. Lockable 3-drawer filing cabinet. Old but solid. $30 - Sorry, Sold!

And here are the rest of the photos

We are moving out of our rental and have numerous surplus items of furniture for sale, as follows:

1. 3-seater and 2-seater cream leather sofas. Very Good Condition $200 for both.

2. Dining Set - Le Cornu current model glass-top table and 6 high-back white chairs. Very good condition $250

3. Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200

4. Simpson Eziloader 5.5kg cold-fill front-loader washing machine. Water rating 4 stars, energy rating 2.5 stars. Very Good condition $200

5. 2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $70 each.

6. TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $60.

7. Office Chair, not pictured, dark blue with specks, $15.

8. Items for Free. Grey bookcase (pictured), multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, large (2 metres long) computer desk

Call Bill on 0433 938 039

We would like the filing cabinet and large computer table if they are still available please. I will phone you later, we are just off to Port Adelaide for my daughters Basketball match this morning and I thought it was too early to call you now!.

Yes, we had to take it apart to get it into our house. It was pretty easy.

Hiya. Does the dining table come apart?

Here it is. It is 1.8m wide, 9ocm deep, no drawers. Comfortably sits up to 3 people!

hi

can we please have a picture of the large computer desk?

Thanks

The following are still available:

Westinghouse WTB2300WA-XAU 230 Litre Fridge-Freezer. Good condition, tiny scrape on front, small chip out of chiller door. Very good fridge and freezer. 2 years old, suit couple or small family $200SORRY, SOLD

2 identical IKEA wardrobes. Perfect condition $60 each.SORRY, SOLD

TV Unit. Very Good condition. Smoked glass doors $40.

Items for Free. Grey office bookcase, wood-effect multi-level computer stand with pull-out keyboard shelf, Single bed with tubular frame, suit child.

Call Bill on 0433 938 039,

Guest Vonne9

Hi Bill have you still got the Fridge/Freezer if so I am very very interested could you give me the height and width please as it would have to fit in a specific space. Many thanks, Anita

Hi Anita,

Yes we still have it. It is 139cm tall, 54cm wide, 62cm deep.

Cheers,

Bill

Hi Bill have you still got the Fridge/Freezer if so I am very very interested could you give me the height and width please as it would have to fit in a specific space. Many thanks, Anita

Guest Allie Bloss

Hi Bill. Do you have a picture of the single bed?

(thanks for the desk, its fab)

Allie & Wes

Hi Allie,

I'll put a picture on this evening when I get in.

Glad you like the desk. It was a freebie from work, and no doubt when we get back next year, they'll have another one around!

Bill

Allie & Wes

Hi Allie,

Photo attached.

The mattress is clean and unmarked. Call me if you want to see it.

Cheers,

Bill

Allie & Wes