Guest moonraker1959

Kapunda Murderer Found!

Guest moonraker1959

I've been following the Kapunda murders with interests as I have connections in that town.What a tragedy!For anyone who did'nt know,3 members of the same family were brutally murdered last week in the sleepy town of Kapunda.Truly shocking!Just heard on the radio they have arrested an 18 yr old man in connection with those murders.God only knows what makes someone snap like this.Atleast he has been caught and hopefully will go down for a long time.RIP Rowe family,Kapunda has lost a great family.

This has been a real tragedy. Very sad news. Hopefully they got the right person. There's been a few incidents this year, and also that poor lady in the hills recently. Just puts a real cloud over humanity and what some people of capable of whether they are under the influence of drugs/alcohol whatever.

Apparently he was a friend of the girl's boyfriend. Such a terrible tragedy for all involved - really feel for the lad's parents too - victims themselves in their own way. What a waste of so many lives.

Guest moonraker1959

Yes I for one have overlooked how the "alledged"murderers own family must be feeling.In shock no doubt and a myriad of feelings going through their heads.You never never expect anything so terrible to happen in a place like Kapunda,its just your average sleepy Barossa town,and it would of rocked this community to no end.

Guest BrianS

rocked the community? a worrying thought for some of the community but then some are oblivious to whats been happening as such, police interviewing everyone in the town? i know of at least 3 people that havent been spoken too. its a sad sad thing to happen thats for sure.

Guest moonraker1959
    rocked the community? a worrying thought for some of the community but then some are oblivious to whats been happening as such, police interviewing everyone in the town? i know of at least 3 people that havent been spoken too. its a sad sad thing to happen thats for sure.

Did anyone mention the "whole"community Brian?Not sure how some people could be oblivious to those murders,my family members who live there said its all people are talking about????

Guest MrsHills

O see there is a bit of a 't'do' going on as the alledged murderer has been publicly names and shamed on facebook, but the judge ordered a id suppression!

As all should be innocent until proven guilty I think this should be addressed asap. I know of several cases, especially rape, where it was proved to be a load of rubbish, but the alledged criminal is named, shamed , family goes through hell etc....

I am ALL for them being named once the gavel has been pounded and a loud 'guilty' being announced