nikkinoodlesuk

Airport Assist

Hi has anyone used airport assistance?

and if so, how much does it cost, as we have some nervous travellers visiting us soon, and wondered if it would be worth them using this service, for a more relaxed trip.

Cheers

Guest The Steeles In Adelaide

Hi, I have used airport assistance in dubai and china, thinking that the language barrier might be a problem, in Dubai i was treated like a king, ushered straight to the front of all queue's they made the process very easy! and it only cost me about 4 pound sterling!!!! in beijing the service was efficent but no royal treatment, i had to que up with everyone else lol. not sure about any other airports, they certainly differ from the two i used but both were definatly worth it especially if needing to find a connecting flight.

Hope this helps Dave.

Hi has anyone used airport assistance?

and if so, how much does it cost, as we have some nervous travellers visiting us soon, and wondered if it would be worth them using this service, for a more relaxed trip.

Cheers

MIL used the assistance offered by Singapore Airline and said it was great.

Cooler

Guest Taylors08

Hi, I have just had a visit back to the uk alone with 3 kids and had a few conversations with Singapore Airline, as we didnt all sit together and im not the best on flights, i got very nervous! They offered me flight assistance and was excellent, they helped with baggage, where i needed to go. All for free! I definately recommend them.

what is it and how do you go about it?

Its an airport service, where you can arrange assistance when travelling,

you can book a meet and greet where airport staff will meet you as you arrive and walk you to your gate, i've got relatives coming over soon, and they'll be fine in gattwick, but they're a bit concerned with the connecting flight in Hongkong and thought it might help them if I book them airport assistance so they'd have some1 meeting them getting off the flight and can take them to where they need to be.