Guest css

medicals

Guest css

we have finally been called for our medicals and police checks and i couldnt believe the cost of our medicals.we were quoted £290 per adult,£195 for a child between 11 and 14 and £95 per child under 11,It is going to cost us 2 adults one teenager and 3 children under 11 £1060 thats without the cost of the 3 x rays we need.Is that expensive or about right ?.We only had 1 choice of hospital in wales. :chatterbox:

Guest guest3462

That does sound about right unfortunately!! I think it is their way of preparing you for the sudden and huge loss of cash when you first get out here lol!!

Easieast thing to do is just close your eyes, take a deep breath and pay for it, then its over and done with, you get your visa and can defo start the plans to get to Aus

JCxxx

We will be booking ours in on Monday and will ring a couple of places in London and one in Maidenhead but to be honest im expecting to pay around the same. I will let you know the costs though after i have phoned. Like Churchj1 says though i will just pay what it costs and concentrate on the bigger picture.

Guest Fluterby

Thats about what we paid aswell. Also HIV test about £40. My wife also needed other blood tests hep A and B as she is a nurse.

David

Hi

We're booked in edinburgh for March and the prices the same as yours. I also need the two extra hep b and c tests! Looks on 'poms in oz' that England a bit cheaper but the cost of getting there would make it the same or dearer, think they're taking advantage of the monopoly in Scotland and Wales?

Still worth it anyway, hope they're nice to us for this money :)

Gill

Guest bishvegas

We have booked ours in Manchester at the beginning of March. Two adults plus chest x-rays, blood tests etc, three children, plus admin costs came to a total of £757. I was pleasantly suprised as we were told to expect around £1250.

Hi we have booked our in Manchester this is the cost £125 per adult for medical £75 per adult for xrays, £65 for kids medicals (no xrays needed) Bloods for adults only as children are under 11. £29 HIV £29 hep B £39 hep C we both need to have these done as we have tattoos and piercings then £40 for courier.

Just booked ours in in London and the costs are £220 per adult £85 for a 6 year old £60 for the 3 year old and £50 courier fee to Australia. This is all inclusive of xrays and blood tests so all in £635 which is not to bad.

Guest sims

that sounds right! Mine was £260 in London in december- but I had to do an HIV. Heb B and C and urine test! And the clinic you go to is nothing special either :(

Guest Rachael Reeve

I have just been phoning round and i think they cost alot. :eek: We should not have so many kids, thinking of putting them on e bay. The meds would not cost much then:) Anyone used Birmingham?

Guest keith&ju

We've just booked our medicals at the Maidenhead clinic and it's costing us £201 there. Not sure what the cost is at the Knightsbridge clinics or the other one. We're getting them done next Friday.