South UK meet anyone?

Guest mOZzy

Guest addison

ok guys,

another question - who is taking children?

we'll have our 2 monsters - unless someone offeres to babysit them

We will also have our 2 little angels with us - due to severe lack of babysitters.

Altho if there is a round of golf on offer, I could possibly off load the biggest one

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graandjac

:idea:Ok guys lets get this party started Suzi have you come up with a venue ....? the ones we looked at were good as long as there somewhere for the brats(indoors) . We will be bringing the kids as well, just about any sat or sun would be good for us....so start naming dates starting with the 12 th Jan as suggested..... Cheers Graham:)

PS...mods could we make this post sticky so it dosent get lost....thanks

Guest ben&sharon

Talking of which, this one seems to have passsed me by completely! Depending on dates and venue, we'd love to come along - it'd be nice to compare notes with some people face to face.

Sharon.

:idea:Ok guys lets get this party started Suzi have you come up with a venue ....? the ones we looked at were good as long as there somewhere for the brats(indoors) . We will be bringing the kids as well, just about any sat or sun would be good for us....so start naming dates starting with the 12 th Jan as suggested..... Cheers Graham:)

PS...mods could we make this post sticky so it dosent get lost....thanks

Post Stuck !!!

We are up for the 12th Jan, Has anyone got any suggestions as to location? I know somewhere near Crawley was mentioned as its fairly central. If anyone knows of somewhere post it up and then we can all look and make a final decision. If necessary i dont mind contacting them to let them know a gang of migration seekers are en route!!

Agree it needs to be somewhere indoors and somewhere for Graham to play on a climbing frame and go down the slides:biglaugh: oh and for any youngsters going.

The 12thsounds good to us as it is a few weeks before I go back to work. Would have to find a travel lodge/inn nearer the time. Are you going to try to find somewhere with indoor play area, the two links you put on didn'y look like they had this or can't I read!!!:goofy:

It'll be good to see everyone especially as said before this will be many peoples last meet in the UK.

Tracey

Hey!

We can do the 12th....Anyone up for camping????!!!

Cant really help on location as im lost off the M1, M42 and M6!!!

Dan and Steph

camping ? you know its the 12th of Jan not June ?;)

Simon

:biglaugh:

tracey i so want an indoor playarea too but haven't found one so far.

these were the only ones i found with a playground at all in that kind of area!!

but i'll keep looking ;)

http://arcticjungle.co.uk/insidethejungle.htm

http://www.wackywarehouse.co.uk/locations.htm

i found these but i am not sure if they actually do food!

because we like to have a nice lunch somewhere :cute:

if we could get a function room in one of the 'normal' restaurants/pubs we could all take a couple of games and just sit the kids on a seperate table/corner and let them get on with it.

obvioiusly lock the doors so they can't escape :P

camping ? you know its the 12th of Jan not June ?

Camping sounds good. I used to go camping all year round. January is not normally as fresh as February but will still pack a woolie. ;)

Pete

Guest graandjac

;)The 12th is good for us any venue thats good for the kids is good to, just after crimbo shouldn't be a bit quiter so if booking is needed iam sure there wont be a problemhas any one started a list of numbers.....??? Cheers Graham

has any one started a list of numbers.....???

Well volunteered Graham. :notworthy:

Well being January...i will probably brave the travel lodge.....!!!

I've still got a tent you could borrow. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Can we say the 12th is deffo then so we can put it on the calendar?

Pete

The 12th Jan seems to be the generally agreed date, Mozzy and i are working on a suitable venue. One with a swing and a slide for pete and Gra and space for Dans tent!!

have had replies back from a couple of locations and will catch up with Mozzy when she wakes up and see if any thing can be confirmed

Keep you all informed.

As for a list i can compile once venue sorted. If any one deffo available on the 12th pm/email me with numbers and can start a list and then just a confirmed location around the Crawley area seems to be the favourite.

( will print off a multi map directions sheet just for you Pete!)

Guest graandjac

;)And just when i was going to get the list started Ian snatched it away from me:biglaugh:Ian more than happy to get numbers soughted if your busy mate ....thanks Pete ..Mate... Buddy... Chum.....Cheers Graham

Remember anyone comming down from the north DONT follow Pete

;)And just when i was going to get the list started Ian snatched it away from me:biglaugh:Ian more than happy to get numbers soughted if your busy mate ....thanks Pete ..Mate... Buddy... Chum.....Cheers Graham

Remember anyone comming down from the north DONT follow Pete

Sorry Mr Chairman, feel free to do list, i should remember the pecking order:notworthy: