Guest needtogonow

House building companies

Guest needtogonow

We are currently looking into all options of house buying and are considering having a house built.

Has anybody recently built with Sterling homes and if so I would be really grateful of your reviews/experiences of building with this company, also if anybody has some positive experiences with any other house builder this would also be very helpful.

Many Thanks,

Bex

I built with Sterling Home 4 years ago, and I thought they were ok.

I personally thought though that to get them to do some things was more difficult than it should have been, particularely after i had moved and there was some bits off the snagging list still to be done. The only other thing I didn't like was i didn't like any of their kitchen choices, but wasn't allowed to leave the kitchen out of the plans.

I do believe that most project builders though offer similar kinds of service to a great or lesser degree, and Sterling Homes is very cost competative.

Guest needtogonow

Now also looking at Statesman Homes for bulding. Anybody used these people?

Thanks again.

Now also looking at Statesman Homes for bulding. Anybody used these people?

Thanks again.

Having built with Statesman can honestly say never build with them. Nightmare getting started, You can never get to speak to anyone who knows anything other than the poor lady in the office, The sales staff in the show homes never trust what they say. After service very poor. The only bright thing was the actual build which was ok (although due to one thing would not trust them). Be too long a reply if went through all the issues, but can not recommend.