SA Visa lodged and waiting thread :-))

Guest littlem

Hi everyone,

We got a case officer today!!! Soooooooooooo happppppppyyyyyyyyyyy!! We have been in this game for so long now we were thinking it was never going to happen!

Although i still wont believe it until we get the actual visa!!

Good luck to everyone waiting.

Emma x :D

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can we join to please: Emma frustrated nurse + Gary

SA SS Approved : 28/03/11

AHPRA Sent : 03/03/11

176 Lodged : 04/04/11

CO Appointed : 19/04/11 (Nearly fainted) :jiggy:

Police Checks : Applied for 19/04/11

Medicals booked : 11/05/11

Visa Granted : Soon Pleeeease

Its been a long process,nearly 2 years but we seem to be getting somewhere at last,hope to be there by 01st Sept 11.

Long time no see you guys, but finally, our visa application was lodged today :D

Our timeline is:

SA SS Approved: 06/04/2011

176 Visa lodged: 20/04/2011

CO allocated: Not yet - but it would be nice before summer

Visa granted: Not yet

Congratulations all of you on having CO!

Guest Cara&Gav

Morning everyone,

guess what................ we got a CO!!!!! woo hoo !!! :jiggy:

At last things are moving! It says email sent so hopefully will get the email from our agent soon! Everything says met except meds and specific work experience which is annoying as we've sent 3 years worth of accounts as Gav is self employed, don't know what else we could send! He doesn't have payslips or anything & his dad has given a reference. Anyway, we'll wait and see what the agent says.

Thanks for your support everyone, really appreciate it.

Cara xxxx

Guest Cara&Gav
Hi everyone,

We got a case officer today!!! Soooooooooooo happppppppyyyyyyyyyyy!! We have been in this game for so long now we were thinking it was never going to happen!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! fantastic news! So exciting isn't it!

Cara x

Guest chickeni
Morning everyone,

At last things are moving! It says email sent so hopefully will get the email from our agent soon! Everything says met except meds and specific work experience which is annoying as we've sent 3 years worth of accounts as Gav is self employed, don't know what else we could send! He doesn't have payslips or anything & his dad has given a reference. Anyway, we'll wait and see what the agent says.

Cara xxxx

Fffffaaaaaaabbbbbb news! Really pleased for you!!!

My other half us also self employed and we sent 3 references of his self employed work and that part of our application shows as "met" so maybe that would help? Just an idea.

So glad it's all moving for you too!

Sarah

X

Guest Opportunities
Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

Cara,

I'm sooooooo excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!! Best news ever! Congrats!

Karen

x:arghh:

Guest Opportunities
Hi everyone,

Great news! Congrats! I am over the moon for you guys! Have a great day!

Karen

Guest Opportunities

Its been a long process,nearly 2 years but we seem to be getting somewhere at last,hope to be there by 01st Sept 11.

Emma,

Congrats! Very good news! I am sure you will have an excellent day!

Karen

Guest Opportunities
I wish I was on here moaning that I wanted a case officer ,instead of being on the SS thread moaning about wanting that:biglaugh:

Kev.

Just hang in there... All good things come to those who wait... Not long now!

Karen

x:)

Guest Cara&Gav
Fffffaaaaaaabbbbbb news! Really pleased for you!!!

My other half us also self employed and we sent 3 references of his self employed work and that part of our application shows as "met" so maybe that would help? Just an idea.

So glad it's all moving for you too!

Sarah

X

Hiya,

We have loads of references and things from the AQFIII and skills assessment so shouldn't be a problem but we've just got to wait for our agent to email & see what they say as I don't know what the co has actually requested yet.

Thanks for the suggestion and has made me feel better.

Cara x

Guest Cara&Gav

Fantastic news, congrats! woo hoo!

Cara x

Guest jools123
Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

woo hoo congratulations

cara i am soooooo pleased for you, dont worry i had my meds requested and ive allready done those then my agent said he had no notice saying id done meds when he told me to do them in the first place:arghh:

good luck

jools xx

Guest Guest6899
Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

Brilliant news Cara, fingers crossed not too long now!!!

Lisa x

Guest owenker4

Well done on the CO Cara and Gav, really pleased for you both... Bring on the next part of your journey hey!! We lodged a week behind you, so ours should be next week fingers crossed :)

Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS,brilliant feeling isnt it!!Debxx

Guest nic-manchester
Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

I know how you feel, we are ahving nightmare with references, had to have a stautory declaration done for my OH he is abricklayer self employed and I do his accounts, you wouldn't believe the references we have had to get how much detail were on them needless to say i had to type them and get them to sign it no way builders even know what to type, and the last firm he worked for have gone bust and can't get ref we have had to get one of the major contractor on behalf of them instead... I have had so many sleepless nights and we not even got CO yet, agent said wants everything ready to go as soon as got one xx

Guest Irish
Morning everyone,

Cara xxxx

Hi Cara,

Congrats on getting a CO. I have only made a few posts to this thread but just to let you know that specific work experience still shows as required on our online tracker but the CO only requested meds, PCC and form 1022. I was told that meds are usually a final request, fingers crossed cause at this stage I have no idea what else to give them. Well good luck and hope your agent gives you good news and the all important meds are requested.

Nicola

Guest chickeni
Just to let you all know that baby Noah was born today at 1.39pm weighing 7lb 8oz. All is good.

Congrats to Cara and Gav by the way

Natalie

Congratulations!!! Well done. What a lovely name. Welcome to PIA Noah. Look forward to meeting you in SA!

Take care

Sarah x

Guest Cara&Gav
Just to let you all know that baby Noah was born today at 1.39pm weighing 7lb 8oz. All is good.

Congrats to Cara and Gav by the way

Natalie

Woo Hoo!!! CONGRATULATIONS :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Welcome to the world baby Noah, what a gorgeous name!

Enjoy your new baby.... for at least a few hrs and then on with the visa process lol

What a lovely new life for him to look forward to.

Thanks for updating us and look forward to hearing from you again soon when you've rested.

Cara xxxxxx

Guest Cara&Gav
No news for us as yet...

I am continuing with the train of thought that we are jinxed...

Come on Oz prove me wrong please

:)

hiya,

I thought that yesterday but here we are today with a co, it will come! got everything crossed it's tomorrow for you xxxx