OBL why??

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Thought for the day......I have no doubt he's dead, but why did they bury him at sea, wheres the piccy of him dead??:err:

stevo

Apparently there are pictures of him dead, but he was shot in the face so they are hesitating about whether to release them (probably looks a bit yukk!) - and as above poster said, any grave would have become a gathering point.

Feast, little fishies, feast!

Guest Guest75
I honestly do not believe he is dead. Theres something fishy going on!

There will be now if they buried him at sea :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I honestly do not believe he is dead. Theres something fishy going on!

Conspiracy theories here we go!

What honestly do you think they could have done with him? Bury him on land where every evil nut job can pay homage to his burial plot or feed him to the fishes? They'd have to be bloody good swimmers to pay homage there!

You never know he could be shacked up with Elvis and Santa Clause :goofy:

Guest rich

I think he's definitely dead. It would have probably been easier to let him stay alive. I think the Americans know that in some ways they've made a rod for their own back by opening themselves to retaliation for 'martyring' bin Laden... therefore i don't see why they'd lie about killing him. In a political sense it may turn out to be not the wisest move in the long term. It's like the greek Hydra, you cut off one head and more spout in its place. For every bin Laden that dies, hundreds more aspire to that position. Power is power.

Of course this is all conjecture, but hey ho.

Guest sundropstar

There was a photo of his body on the DM website for a very short while yesterday. Daresay there were some complaints it wasn't nice.

Hes dead and they will have both pictures and vidoe of it happening.

They probably will come out but it doesnt look good showing of pics straight after when half of hes head will be missing.

Could only but bury him at sea and at least he was shown a bit of dignity at burial which is more then he did to hes 50000+ victims.

Somewhere in the world there is a member of seal team 6 with a huge smile on hes face and he will never have to buy another beer in hes life.

Good riddence.

One of the news channels showed his dead body last night - they said beforehand that they would not normally show pictures of dead people but thought it was appropriate in this case. Looked quite shot up in the face area but you could tell it was him. Not sure which channel it was as we were flicking between a few but possible SBS or BBC world news.