End up like Britain??

Guest Guest5035

Guest Buttons

I knew the moment I saw this story that you would post a comment. The justice system is at fault here, he should have been jailed for what he did. Just like any other person, regardless of nationality or race, who commit a crime.

It's very hard for immigration people to spot a 'nutter' just from the paperwork that you have to provide to get a visa.

I don't expect that your visa paperwork revealed your racism but you managed to get accepted. In some countries your comments would be seen as inciting racial hatred - so maybe you better not go back to the UK any time soon.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest5035
I knew the moment I saw this story that you would post a comment. The justice system is at fault here, he should have been jailed for what he did. Just like any other person, regardless of nationality or race, who commit a crime.

It's very hard for immigration people to spot a 'nutter' just from the paperwork that you have to provide to get a visa.

I don't expect that your visa paperwork revealed your racism but you managed to get accepted. In some countries your comments would be seen as inciting racial hatred - so maybe you better not go back to the UK any time soon.

actually i was back a few months ago, loved it, i agree the system is at fault, but i also say that he should be deported if found guilty, just like that english gentleman a few weeks ago.

So you think i'm racist is that right, what makes you think that, i actually work with 5 poms, 4 fillipinos, 5 australians, a italian and a greek, and they all agree with me. But then again you'd probably say they were racist.

stevo

Guest Soupdragon71
actually i was back a few months ago, loved it, i agree the system is at fault, but i also say that he should be deported if found guilty, just like that english gentleman a few weeks ago.

So you think i'm racist is that right, what makes you think that, i actually work with 5 poms, 4 fillipinos, 5 australians, a italian and a greek, and they all agree with me. But then again you'd probably say they were racist.

stevo

Most people on the planet are racist including your mates at work, most people are just too stupid or ignorant to realise it and are part of a system that defers rights and priviledges to people based on the colour of their skin and doing very little to change how the system works!

'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.'

Guest lastboyscout
most people on the planet are racist including your mates at work, most people are just too stupid or ignorant to realise it and are part of a system that defers rights and priviledges to people based on the colour of their skin doing very little to change how the system works!

'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.'

And to quote something like that when you don`t even know a person is called prejudice, nearly as bad as a racist, in my opinion, but hey what does that count for , I`m stupid and ignorant :D

;)

Most people on the planet are racist including your mates at work, most people are just too stupid or ignorant to realise it and are part of a system that defers rights and priviledges to people based on the colour of their skin and doing very little to change how the system works!

first post and a post like that your gonna do well.....:cute:.......

Keep it on track or maybe slightly to the left....keep name calling and accusations out of it please.....good debate is good but going down the pan will get this thread closed...:policeman:

HG

Guest Soupdragon71
And to quote something like that when you don`t even know a person is called prejudice, nearly as bad as a racist, in my opinion, but hey what does that count for , I`m stupid and ignorant :D

;)

I was not being prejudiced, I was merely being judgemental and possibly a little bigoted. :P

Guest Guest5035

you quoted it.....

stevo;)

Guest lastboyscout
I was not being prejudiced, I was merely being judgemental and possibly a little bigoted. :P

I think this thread has become a game of Letters & Numbers ( Aussie version of Countdown ) :biglaugh::biglaugh: