HEAPS GOOD !!!

Rugby World Cup Fixtures....

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/home/fixtures/poolstage.html

From a quick look at the fixtures looks like Wales, Scotland, England, Ireland and Australia all have fair kick off times either at weekends or evenings for the group stages....:)

So looking forward to this...:notworthy:

HG

Yeah great, got a couple of tickets lined up...anyone fancy meeting up to watch games? we could hijack a venue and have it rugby central :)

Yeah great, got a couple of tickets lined up...anyone fancy meeting up to watch games? we could hijack a venue and have it rugby central :)

Hi, we are due to land on 2nd September if all goes accordingly..and Simon cant wait..massive rugby fan..reckon this has been his plan all the time!! arrive and chill with a VB whilst watching rugby world cup! he informs me over my shoulder whilst typing this that he is up for hijacking somewhere!!

Me i guess i will be left at home in the kitchen as always!!!!

Sarah:)

Hi, we are due to land on 2nd September if all goes accordingly..and Simon cant wait..massive rugby fan..reckon this has been his plan all the time!! arrive and chill with a VB whilst watching rugby world cup! he informs me over my shoulder whilst typing this that he is up for hijacking somewhere!!

Me i guess i will be left at home in the kitchen as always!!!!

Sarah:)

VB oh my god we gotta change that...!!!!1

HG