omg

simon@sarah

HAHAHA me 2!!! my head is exploding! keep telling myself that once we have moved out on Friday it will be fine but reckon im just kidding myself!!

Sarah

Well my OH is useless at organising anything so its all up to me:goofy: So I think my head will definitely explode - shame they don't have a smiley with an exploding head :biglaugh:

Good luck for Friday

Well my OH is useless at organising anything so its all up to me:goofy: So I think my head will definitely explode - shame they don't have a smiley with an exploding head :biglaugh:

Good luck for Friday

HAHA liking that suggestion. And yep Simon said to me when I told him today that id cancelled the contents ins,water,council tax etc "thats some more to cross off the list" to which i replied.."yep just shame its ALL on my flippin list!" :P

MEN!!!

Guest moviemummy
Hi guys

yeah we are in a mess, move out of our house on Friday, having been here for 22 years, into a temp rental property, so trying to sort out what to take and what not to now! Dont think i have ever been this stressed!

We have a rental lined up in Seaview Downs, we have been lucky some friends of ours have offered it to us for as long as we like, it took alot of stress away!

How about you?

Sarah:)

Hi Sarah

We have been so lucky and have a rental in Seaford Rise, long term. Can't wait!

Think I will feel less stressed after the stuff is away tomorrow. Hopefully.

Still can't believe this is actually happening. A bit scary. Have to keep remembering how long it took to get here and how much we want it.

I am not a big softie but I keep getting a wee bit weepie when I think of leaving my mum, dad and sister. Need to get a grip! Still too much to do.

Think I will breath again when we are through customs at Heathrow and I have a glass of somthing nice in my hand!!! :biglaugh:

L x

Hi Sarah

We have been so lucky and have a rental in Seaford Rise, long term. Can't wait!

Think I will feel less stressed after the stuff is away tomorrow. Hopefully.

Still can't believe this is actually happening. A bit scary. Have to keep remembering how long it took to get here and how much we want it.

I am not a big softie but I keep getting a wee bit weepie when I think of leaving my mum, dad and sister. Need to get a grip! Still too much to do.

Think I will breath again when we are through customs at Heathrow and I have a glass of somthing nice in my hand!!! :biglaugh:

L x

Hiya

Yep it is very scarey, and i also am not looking forward to the goodbyes and i said that yesterday, im actually looking forward to a day on a plane, just to be able to sit, not stress or be running around like a loony!!

Who are you moving your stuff with, thats my next job, after moving on Friday and getting my eyes lasered the following week!!!!

its never ending!

Sarah

x

Guest jaxndel
Hi Jackie. I just noticed that you are a violin teacher. Yeeah. My daughter will hopefully do her grade 2 violin exam just before coming over in Jan. Would be great if we could ever meet in the future in Oz if you are still going to give lessons out there. Would love to know how much one pays for lessons in Aus. and where to find a teacher or would that be at school?

Lindie

Hi Lindie,

I hope to teach the violin in Oz. I teach privately from home at the moment but would love to teach in schools when we get to Oz. Will definitely have to catch up in Adelaide. I am not sure how much lessons are in Oz but will be checking it out when I get there. Would be great to keep in touch. See you in Adelaide!!!!

Jackie

Guest jaxndel
Hi Jackie

Im sure you will!! Any positive viewings? We move out Friday, and its all go, im just running out of go tho!!!

Sarah:)

Oh everybody loves our house hehe. Just need someone to buy it. That is great that you move out Friday. Exciting stuff!! Then it is just counting down the days til Nats birthday oooops sorry I mean when you emigrate. Take care Sarah xxx

Guest moviemummy
Hiya

Yep it is very scarey, and i also am not looking forward to the goodbyes and i said that yesterday, im actually looking forward to a day on a plane, just to be able to sit, not stress or be running around like a loony!!

Who are you moving your stuff with, thats my next job, after moving on Friday and getting my eyes lasered the following week!!!!

its never ending!

Sarah

x

Me too, the plane thing I mean. Just to sit and watch movies and do nothing. Great.

We are moving our things with Anglo Pacific. (PM if you want more info!)

Good luck with the laser treatment. You'll need to rest for a bit after that. Feet up and get OH to supply tea and biscuits! :jimlad: You'll look like this!!!! LMAO!!!

L x