Omg just booked one way tickets to Adelaide for 5 on 31st August.......Adelaide here we come....are you ready.!

Simon & Sarah, Thomas, Lewis & Marcus:D:):D

hi,

Thats the same day we are going to adelaide..... where you flying from?

tracey

Hi Tracey, we are going from Heathrow. How about you?

Sarah

Guest hughescl
    Omg just booked one way tickets to Adelaide for 5 on 31st August.......Adelaide here we come....are you ready.!

fantastic, it will be here before you know it claire x

fantastic, it will be here before you know it claire x

Hi Claire

I bet it will fly by, you must be mega excited! We have just got back from doing carboot sale, amazing how much rubbish you can get rid off!

Enjoy your final week in the UK!

Sarah

x

Guest hughescl
    Hi Claire

I bet it will fly by, you must be mega excited! We have just got back from doing carboot sale, amazing how much rubbish you can get rid off!

Enjoy your final week in the UK!

Sarah

x

I know it's going to be great when we are in oz and clutter free!!, it's surprising what rubbish you keep over the years. Yes feeling excited and nervous Claire x:)

Guest moviemummy

Hi all

We would just like to wish you good luck for your journey and onwards...

We fly out 16/08/11 from Heathrow, can't wait. House is in a really muddle, shipping company coming on Wednesday, 3/4 of our stuff has already been packed and in storage as this is a rental. Still don't know how we have managed to collect this much crap in a year!

Think we'll be doing a car boot too. Sounds like a sensible idea.

Where are you planning on going when you arrive? Sorry if you have posted this already - there's so much info on here we get a bit lost!

All the best

Allan, Laura, Melissa and Andrew xxxx

Guest tilly

thats brilliant - sure the time will fly! good luck with it all

Good luck everyone! A very exciting time ahead :)

Feels like ages ago for us - though we've only been here 7 months!! LMAO

I remember car boots - did so many I gave up and ended up doing an open house the last weekend / ebay & freecycle!! Just didnt seem to go down!

Best of luck n see you on the other side (bring some good jumpers) xx

yes heathrow with singapore fly out at 10pm i think.... cannot wait counting down the weeks to days soon yippee ...

tracey

Guest ROBERT

The very best of luck to you all.Be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster on arrival.We did all our work in the week and left weekends free for family time when we first arrived,it helped relieve the pressure.Don`t be afraid to ask questions and treat it as a big holiday to start with,difficult i know but it helped us at first.

Oh and bring a woolly jumper for August,it`s bloomin` chilly!!!!!

Guest boesman

Hi, do you mind telling with who and how much you paid for you guys? We are going ONLY on the 12 of Jan and for the 5 of us it was £2790 one way with Singapore air. Where are you staying on arrival?

Cheers!

Guest jaxndel

Well done to you!!! That is fantastic news. If we ever sell our house we will be following. Good luck to you all xxx

£2908 we paid which i was pleased with as it was only booked month/6weeks ago. That's also with Singapore airlines. Still sorting out accommodation for hen we arrive, probably a holiday home somewhere as they don't allow you to book unless you are in the country.

So much to do - so little time :)

Being the trades person you medicals will be referred to the top doctor in your state...mine took a lot longer than everybody else in my family, be patient though, can't be too much longer :(

Guest boesman
    Well done to you!!! That is fantastic news. If we ever sell our house we will be following. Good luck to you all xxx

Hi Jackie. I just noticed that you are a violin teacher. Yeeah. My daughter will hopefully do her grade 2 violin exam just before coming over in Jan. Would be great if we could ever meet in the future in Oz if you are still going to give lessons out there. Would love to know how much one pays for lessons in Aus. and where to find a teacher or would that be at school?

Lindie

Hi all

We would just like to wish you good luck for your journey and onwards...

We fly out 16/08/11 from Heathrow, can't wait. House is in a really muddle, shipping company coming on Wednesday, 3/4 of our stuff has already been packed and in storage as this is a rental. Still don't know how we have managed to collect this much crap in a year!

Think we'll be doing a car boot too. Sounds like a sensible idea.

Where are you planning on going when you arrive? Sorry if you have posted this already - there's so much info on here we get a bit lost!

All the best

Allan, Laura, Melissa and Andrew xxxx

Hi guys

yeah we are in a mess, move out of our house on Friday, having been here for 22 years, into a temp rental property, so trying to sort out what to take and what not to now! Dont think i have ever been this stressed!

We have a rental lined up in Seaview Downs, we have been lucky some friends of ours have offered it to us for as long as we like, it took alot of stress away!

How about you?

Sarah:)

yes heathrow with singapore fly out at 10pm i think.... cannot wait counting down the weeks to days soon yippee ...

tracey

Same flight as us, land in Adelaide on the Friday morning. Have you got the extra luggage allowance?

Hi, do you mind telling with who and how much you paid for you guys? We are going ONLY on the 12 of Jan and for the 5 of us it was £2790 one way with Singapore air. Where are you staying on arrival?

Cheers!

Hiya, we paid £2986, and thats with Singapore. We have a rental arranged in Seaview Downs, having that sorted is a blessing. Just gota move into our rental here now and sort out shipping...tis never ending and very stressful!

S & S

Its going to go so quick now you have a leave date.

Good luck and i hope the rest of your planning goes smoothly.

Thats great news - we fly out the week after you!! :D:D

Good luck with everything

Kim

Hi Kim

Woohoo!! Are you as stressed as me?! Good luck to you guys too!!

Sarah

Hi Kim

Woohoo!! Are you as stressed as me?! Good luck to you guys too!!

Sarah

Hi Sarah

OMG I thought I could stress before - but I've reached a whole new level of stress!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kim

Hi Jackie

Im sure you will!! Any positive viewings? We move out Friday, and its all go, im just running out of go tho!!!

Sarah:)

Hi Sarah

OMG I thought I could stress before - but I've reached a whole new level of stress!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Kim

HAHAHA me 2!!! my head is exploding! keep telling myself that once we have moved out on Friday it will be fine but reckon im just kidding myself!!

Sarah