Swap - Entertainment Book Vouchers

Thorpe1

Guest ripamate
Hi All

anyone want to do some entertainment book swapping???

we are north so wont want most south vouchers.??

Yeah happy to do some swapping.

Hi, I'm interested in swapping Adelaide vouchers too. I'm after in order of preference,

E45 Willunga Golf

D1 – D3 McDonalds

E1 – E3 Wallis

B175 Alma Hotel Willunga

D7 – D9 KFC

D22 – D23 Eagle Boys

E34 Adelaide United

E21 Greenhills

E48 Thaxted Golf

D4- D6 Hungry Jacks

B144 Willunga hotel (middle pub)

email me at ripamate@adam.com.au

• 5 months later...
Guest ripamate
Hi I'm interested in swapping some vouchers. I'm looking for B141.

I have B141 Korean BBQ from the 2012 -2013 book. If that is what you are after I'll swap that for the Willunga golf E45 if you have that. If you are after one from the new 2013-2014 book i'll get that one in the next couple of months, and will swap then.

email me if interested via ripamate@adam.com.au

• 3 weeks later...

Can you still purchase the Adelaide book online?

The article I read was about the parent company in America:-

http://www.freep.com/article/20130313/BUSINESS06/303130037/Troy-Entertainment-publisher-files-for-Chapter-7-babankruptcy

The Australian company may not be included in this?.!#

Hopefully people with books / coupons can still use them. I guess business will still want you to try them. But would no longer be obligated to take them if they didn't want too. If the book has gone bankrupt.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I bought the Entertainment Book last year from school and we've used about 3 vouchers (if I'd known it was mostly restaurants I'm not sure I'd have bothered) so I have a million going spare. They're still valid till June.

Even if you're not after swapping because you don't have a book (and I'm sure my book would still have the ones you'd be offering me - unless it's a Bracegirdles) I'm happy to dish them out, someone might as well make use of them.

Maybe we could have a Meet and Swap so people without books could browse left over vouchers...

Guest Claire-n-tel
I bought the Entertainment Book last year from school and we've used about 3 vouchers (if I'd known it was mostly restaurants I'm not sure I'd have bothered) so I have a million going spare. They're still valid till June.

Even if you're not after swapping because you don't have a book (and I'm sure my book would still have the ones you'd be offering me - unless it's a Bracegirdles) I'm happy to dish them out, someone might as well make use of them.

Maybe we could have a Meet and Swap so people without books could browse left over vouchers...

Flossy, you can have my Bracegirdles if you want......i hate that place!.....pm me!

Hi Guys,

I also live down South and would be happy to swap any for City/North vouchers plus all the sports ones as I will not be using them. I'm looking for Greenhills Adventure Park, Cleland, Adelaide Zoo and local cafes/eateries as I have little ones.

Well done Karen on thinking of this!

Hey,

Any of you guys in the North interested in swapping some vouchers with us southerners???.

Pm me telling me which ones you are interested in. No point them going to waste !!!!

Cheers

Karen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...