Guest Guest5035

Rivabellas is awesome

Guest Guest5035

Went to Rivabellas at North Haven troday for lunch using a scoupon deal which cost $39 for 2. This turned out to be an absolute awesome deal, any starter,main and dessert, with unlimited wine and coffees. The portions were as normal serves and were huge. My daughter and her fella went the other night and they got the same. With the location overlooking the marina, even at full price its worth it, the 3 courses alone were around $55 each, ($110). They even gave us 3 x coupons worth $15 each if we spend $30 or more.

Stevo

Guest Ric & Paula

Used to go there for brekky sometimes when we lived in Semaphore,watch the dolphins,lovely cheery staff too.

Apparently I did get a scoopon for there after all, so will wait for good weather forecast and drag OH off in the Sprite to enjoy!

Guest Guest5035

nooooooooooooooo diane you'll hate it, i'll buy the scoupon off you

stevo

I saw they were doing another voucher - did make me wonder if that's going to make it hard for me to book in though with my old one! Had to let one I had for the Historian die without being used because I rang up two weeks ago (voucher expired yesterday) and they were apparently totally and completely fully booked for every single lunch and dinner between then and the end of the voucher! Grrrrr.... Thumbs down on that one from me!