jaynem

457 visa

Hi

can anyone advise me how to get a 457 visa evidenced in my passport.Been given a link to follow by my agent but struggling to follow it.

Many thanks

Jayne x

brilliant - when are you heading out?

We fly from Heathrow on the 13th September with Qantas via Singapore.

So I'll be able to enjoy my birthday in Adelaide.

Good luck

Jayne

right, have done some digging and found the answer. You dont need to get your visa stamped, but if you want to you can send it to australia house in london - see attachyed link.

http://www.uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/visaevid.html

cheers

Hi guys, I would definetly recommend that you get it evidenced in your passport. We just got here on a 457, and have been asked to show it on several occasions for different things that we needed.

Hope all goes well for you both.

Paul

Hi all,

Just to let you know we sent our passports off on Thursday to get evidenced and we got them back 2 days later on the saturday - brilliant service!

Its great to actually see the visa sticker in there - makes it all feel more real!

Guest jdhogg747

just go to the immigration dept on currie street and ask them for one when u get here thats all I did

just go to the immigration dept on currie street and ask them for one when u get here thats all I did

We had to show our visas when we got off the plane in Melbourne. They were thoroughly scrutinised before we were let through to baggage reclaim. Although, I am sure we would of got through without evidence of them. Each to their own I guess.

Paul