I must be stupid

ajford

Hello all

I must be on my own with this stupid act that i have just done, I went to collect some thing from the garden unlocked the door walked out and forgot to open the fly screen:goofy:crash, I suppose your never too old to learn new things . Not bad really only been here 11 days and its fantastic best decision we have ever made was come here, We are still in the early stages of being here ,however all is going well. We have made friends with some wonderful people in the short time being here,Its like you have known them forever and thankyou for making us feel like were home.

It s so strange we feel so settled so quickly and there is still a few bits to sort out, Ive read things in the past that have a go at Adelaide being this and being that in a negative way, Cant fault anything even in the wet, rainy winter days we all have a smile on our faces. The people, the traffic, the food shopping ,the beaches and wildlife all on your doorstep and feeling safe its all good. Sure its how you live and what attitude you come with, youve got to work hard and lifes not going to be easy however this is where we belong and this is where we are staying.

Once we secure a longterm we will post more of a how we are doing story. for now heaps good:notworthy:

Bye for now

Andrew

Good on yer,you will love when you get here its such a wonderful place ,just take your time take, one day at a time,imbrace it if your not sure about something just ask someone for help and not to panic if something doesnt go to plan. Its part of your new life,its what you make it.lol:smile: