Guest MarK Jowett

ACS Skills Assessment - how long?

Guest OZdreams

Another twist...... Taking into account the gaps during my employement with different companies (totalling 25 days), I'll be completing 5yrs on June 29th :dull:.

I do not want to take a chance and will submit the application tomorrow. Just a matter or one day.. :smile:

Guest OZdreams

Hello Friends, Good morning. Today I lodged the online application. I'll be attaching the docs in the evening. I just hope that luck favours me and things go smooth from here on :smile:

Guest gaurav_gk

Hello folks,

I am a newbie here and had a quick question...

I sent my online application to ACS for assessment yesterday (25-07-2012) and today when I looked at the online tracking page I saw that my application was already on stage 4...in less than 24 hours after applying ...!!??

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

Hello folks,

I sent my online application to ACS for assessment yesterday (25-07-2012) and today when I looked at the online tracking page I saw that my application was already on stage 4...in less than 24 hours after applying ...!!??

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

Er, not sure, I would say good!

We have just done our first night here in Adelaide after our one way flight yesterday....kinda strange but off out car hunting today. Good luck with your assessment!

Guest Chris_J
Hello folks,

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

I think they all do that, mine certainly did and then dropped back down to stage 2 I think, missed stage 3 as nothing else was required and on to stage 4 and finalised. All in it took about 10 weeks for mine to come back.

Guest gaurav_gk

so if I understand this correct, the application goes to Stage 4 and then comes back to stage 2 ?

My VETASSESS assessment took only 2 weeks to complete with a positive outcome! My agent did suggest it maybe quick as I'm a very simple case but 2 weeks shocked me. Also going for 175.

Best of luck all.

S

Guest ali sethi

hi can any body tell me what is the ACS processing time for a recent Australian Master degree in IT (2 years).

hi can any body tell me what is the ACS processing time for a recent Australian Master degree in IT (2 years).

When I applied last year the whole process took about 12 weeks - that was for sys admin job title.

Guest ali sethi

thank you zee

Edited by ali sethi