ACS Skills Assessment - how long?

Guest MarK Jowett

Guest OZdreams

Another twist...... Taking into account the gaps during my employement with different companies (totalling 25 days), I'll be completing 5yrs on June 29th :dull:.

I do not want to take a chance and will submit the application tomorrow. Just a matter or one day.. :smile:

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest OZdreams

Hello Friends, Good morning. Today I lodged the online application. I'll be attaching the docs in the evening. I just hope that luck favours me and things go smooth from here on :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gaurav_gk

Hello folks,

I am a newbie here and had a quick question...

I sent my online application to ACS for assessment yesterday (25-07-2012) and today when I looked at the online tracking page I saw that my application was already on stage 4...in less than 24 hours after applying ...!!??

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

Hello folks,

I sent my online application to ACS for assessment yesterday (25-07-2012) and today when I looked at the online tracking page I saw that my application was already on stage 4...in less than 24 hours after applying ...!!??

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

Er, not sure, I would say good!

We have just done our first night here in Adelaide after our one way flight yesterday....kinda strange but off out car hunting today. Good luck with your assessment!

Guest Chris_J
Hello folks,

Is this good or bad ?

cheers

~g

I think they all do that, mine certainly did and then dropped back down to stage 2 I think, missed stage 3 as nothing else was required and on to stage 4 and finalised. All in it took about 10 weeks for mine to come back.