Guest Ryan T. Lion

Phil & Ted (pushchair) Spares?

Guest Ryan T. Lion

Hey all

We've got a flat on our Phil & Ted. Found a new inner tube for $15 (+ $9.50 P&P !!! )

stroller.jpg

Just checking before I order it - anyone found anywhere in Adelaide that stocks 'em?

I see soooooooooo many Phil & Ted strollers like ours.... anyone had any luck, locally?

Thanks all

Ryan

ps I've tried repairing the puncture but can't actually see it - it's a slow one!

Have you tried phoning baby buntings?? they might be able to get one for you....or ask at your local bike shop :0)

)

Jo

don't have a phil and teds, but is it not just a standard 12" inner tube? if so any bike shop should do, and they are about $7.50. Sometimes pushers have a bent valve to make it easier to pump up, but 9 times out of 10, this is not essential, and if it is, bent valve tubes can be ordered by your bike shop, just will take a few days. another solution is to pump some 'slime'in there, that may work to fix the puncture

edit: slime (or equivalent) is about $12 per bottle, and one bottle should be enough for 3 pusher tubes

Guest scmercer

Hi

I had the same pushchair and got a replacement inner tube from Baby Bunting in Gepps Cross. I have also had them repaired at bike shops and they only charge a couple of dollars!

Guest guest3462

Try the pram doctor in lonsdale. They are fantastic!! They completely renovated my Phil and teds by straightening the bent frame, put 3 new wheels, new shopping basket and foot plate and lid and scrubbed it to like new for a total cost of $120. They are also pins from Doncaster who own it. They can get any Phil and teds parts, and are also the official pram mender for virgin airlines!!