Meet Up in the South

Guest Django

Guest Guest6899
bump bump...

Hi tried to call you the other day but went to a/machine.. will catch up tomorrow. There is an open house we want to look at 12.45-13.00 so will dissapear briefly!!!

Lisa :biggrin:

Guest Guest6899
We may make it but we are volunteering on the Bunnings sausage sizzle for Port Noarlunga RSL club.If anyone is looking to join a great little club in the south then give us a shout !

Sorry call me thick (THICK!!!) what is RSL?? looking for something for our youngest to make friends.

Lisa

Sorry call me thick (THICK!!!) what is RSL?? looking for something for our youngest to make friends.

Lisa

THICKO LOL https://sitedesq.imgstg.com/clubdirectory/index.cfm?fuseaction=display_full&ClubID=1253&orgid=1113&dts=952010485

If you are looking for something for him I would check out http://www.moanaslsc.websyte.com.au/site.cfm?/moanaslsc/contact/

Pete

Bugger!!! Just got back place is rammed with some sort of market. Anyone wanting to change the venue and come to our gaff you are more than welcome. Give me a ring on 04199 16262.

Pete

Guest leemina

Hiya. We went to the meet and there was a womens day market on, had a look around the market, tried lamingtons (yummy) but couldnt see anyone with flag (now i know why). We're gonna go the 3pm meet on the beach, hope to see somebody (anybody) there.

Sorry we missed you guys, im still off until the 28th so if anybody wants to meet let me know, we were having our late arrivals two family pia meet & picnic.

Its coz I called you 'thicko' wasn't it? :biglaugh:

We will have to do it again in a few weeks anyway as Nic and Nathan will be arriving and it was a shame to miss others that didn't want to impose on us. Maybe on the 27th.

Guest Guest6899
Its coz I called you 'thicko' wasn't it? :biglaugh:

Lol, that date is ok with us.. we havent got a confirmed move in date yet to our new abode depends on when our container arrives but sure we can take a few hours off if were unpacking.