sharons dream

Jobs please!

Hello everyone, my husband and I are moving over in January with our two children. I was wondering if anyone knew or had any job vacancies. My oh is a plumber and I'm a prechool practioner. Neither of us will of had our qualification assessed yet until we are in oz. We are happy to try any role. Cleaner, retail, deliveries if you have a vancanies we are interested. Pm me if you have or know any positions and we can email you our cv's and or references. Thank you

Thanks Lisa. I do keep looking on that site. Been looking at your pictures on PP and it looks like you are having the time of your life. Have the boys settled? They both look happy. Be with you soon lol xx

Guest Guest6899
    Thanks Lisa. I do keep looking on that site. Been looking at your pictures on PP and it looks like you are having the time of your life. Have the boys settled? They both look happy. Be with you soon lol xx

So far so good!! yes boys fine Ethan started school today, no tears looked a little bit lost but sure he will be ok.

Hope you and steph are not too far behind us..

Lisa x

Job market is tight just now not a lot going about at moment if you are willing to do anything you should be able to pick something up.