Guest Jennet

anyone in SA gonna put some xmas pics on

Guest Jennet

hi

is anyone gonna put some sunny xmas pics on here for us who are migrating next year!! will be good to see some SA xmas pics:smile::jiggy:

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Now there is a good idea, we are going to Lobethal this year so will have to get some pics up of that http://www.lightsoflobethal.com.au/

Also if you have not seen it we made a little vid which is now becoming a Christmas tradition beach on Silver Sands beach

Oo Lobethal looks good, my kids love driving round looking at Christmas lights. And can't wait to hit the beach at Christmas next year, it looks absolutely beautiful.

Great video, looks like you had a lovely time!

Lobethal is a tradition of ours too each Christmas, we went the first Friday, not too close to Christmas in the hope it wouldn't be too difficult to get a seat for the nativity.

hi

is anyone gonna put some sunny xmas pics on here for us who are migrating next year!! will be good to see some SA xmas pics:smile::jiggy:

I downloaded some bits today in the Adelaide photos section.

Jane

Guest Jennet
    I downloaded some bits today in the Adelaide photos section.

Jane

hi had a look there fab thanks for sharing them, like your tree too, hope you had a good xmas and new year you seem to look rather settled hope all goes well for you in 2012, i will be booking my flights shortly so will be celebrating next xmas their.

cheers

jennet