Could i, would i????????

Guest Guest5035

Wow talk about surprising thread!

Maybe it depends on what kind of decision makers we are? Practical or emotional?

Written some stuff, deleted it, not making sense. Migrating messes with your head I reckon!!!! For now we are meant to be here, and its more of a "can't" than "won't" that keeps us here in reality. Though we have good 'emotional / personal' reasons for staying. For now.

Guest Barney Rubble
it was cold yesterday, along with the wind, the chill factor was colder, going to see how the NHS stacks up today..

stevo

Hay MATE !

You bringing back any 'care packages' for us semi-settled poms:notworthy:

start of subliminal message (Sainsbury's mint sauce concentrate) end of subliminal message

I found that the people in the shops were extremely helpfull in some and just not interested in others :nah:.

start of subliminal message (Sainsbury's mint sauce concentrate) end of subliminal message

Loved the chill in the morning part, soon wakes you up when you go to the car, then the de-icing bit dampens the enthusiasm a bit then driving/sliding/dodging cars on icy roads makes it an easy call. start of subliminal message (Sainsbury's mint sauce concentrate) end of subliminal message

Hope your taking photos but more importantly i guess a few posts earlier sums it up, some of us are fortunate enough to have a choice, how many there have the same choice's you/we do ? start of subliminal message (Sainsbury's mint sauce concentrate) end of subliminal message

Who did you fly with ?

Sainsbury's ?

ATB

BR

Guest Guest5035

Well the doc and nurses at the NHS, City Hospital Nott'm rock, took my dad for a after op check up, he got the all clear, FANTASTIC news awesome, so so pleased knew he could do it...might go to sainsburys now and get some mint sauce concentrate and lather his lamb roast in it.WOO HOO

Stevo

Guest Helchops

That's great news Steve - I want to say Congratulations but I'm not sure it's really appropriate - still, it's great news.

Now what on earth is this Mint sauce stuff? Have I been missing out...I've just got into American A1 Steak Sauce and am looking for ways to ship that!

Well the doc and nurses at the NHS, City Hospital Nott'm rock, took my dad for a after op check up, he got the all clear, FANTASTIC news awesome, so so pleased knew he could do it...might go to sainsburys now and get some mint sauce concentrate and lather his lamb roast in it.WOO HOO

Stevo

That is great news :) Must be a relief to have heard that. A weight of your mind I am sure.

Enjoy the lamb roast.

:biggrin:

Stevo

That is great news Steve - All the best to you and your family especially your dad.

Think I'll give the mint sauce a miss and grow my own when we get over to Oz and make mint sauce like my mum did (god bless her).

Congrats on the good news. That must be a big relief.

Mint sauce - freshly chopped mint, malt vinegar, a little warm water and half a teaspoon of sugar.

I must admit the thought of a decent beer in a country pub with a raging fire sounds lovely... especially after a nice sunday lunch (roast lamb perhaps).....

Guest Guest5035

Thanks eveyone, just out of bed and got back in straight away, had a nosy outside FFS everythings turned white, big frost...........could i, would i........yes.....no!!

Stevo

Guest Helchops

Well, the good news is the weather is seasonally mild I'm thinking at the moment...I think before you make any decisions, come back in December when it's really cold.

I say this, wearing a short sleeved shirt however - but the sun's out and I'm trying to look cool...(goes to find shades...)

Guest Helchops

You make me laugh.

As you've said, you get used to where you are! I really am looking forward to no frosts - if for nothing else than never to have my hand FREEZE on to the can of windscreen antifreeze. Seriously, they should coat those things in fur!

do you have no feeling, its freezing..

stevo

Go down South youll find the weather a bit warmer...............I know you want to go south....lol!!

Well, being in south west England this morning, had to scrape the ice off my windscreen and defrost my fingers afterwards. One of the things I really won't miss having to do once in Aus. But I will miss a crisp morning frost making the grass and trees white.

And now at 10am here the sun is out so its off into the garden for a bit. Tee shirt weather, its positively a heatwave here at 9C :biggrin:

Guest Guest5035

And now at 10am here the sun is out so its off into the garden for a bit. Tee shirt weather, its positively a heatwave here at 9C :biggrin:

you mods are mental:biglaugh:

stevo