Personalised Number Plates?

R & H

about $1.50 for the pair . . . . . . . . . . . . . :biglaugh:

Thats why United are the top team (in terms of winnings) in the EPL, they keep it cheap so more fans can purchase and use their goods. They think gloabally :wink:

Thats why United are the top team (in terms of winnings) in the EPL, they keep it cheap so more fans can purchase and use their goods. They think gloabally :wink:

That's why loads of Man Ure fans are giving up their season tickets now after generations, because all Man Ure think about is the 'Global Brand'...... Big Club, Big Debts..... owned by an American.... soccer being their 'national sport'.

That's why loads of Man Ure fans are giving up their season tickets now after generations, because all Man Ure think about is the 'Global Brand'...... Big Club, Big Debts..... owned by an American.... soccer being their 'national sport'.

This shall pass too. Its not as worse as the '58 tragedy. :wink:

Guest Guest5035
I have one only so I know which car is mine when I fall out the pub drunk lol.

QUOTE]

Not a good example to set is it..

stevo

Guest Guest75
On my Nissan Cube...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4798[/ATTACH]

Lowered??

My Daughter has one - white /red stripes and red minlite wheels.

I hum "Postman Pat" in earshot.

Guest Iron Chef
Lowered??

My Daughter has one - white /red stripes and red minlite wheels.

I hum "Postman Pat" in earshot.

That would be the one I sold her, presuming her name starts with a J - Adelaide's a small place ;) I actually put the red stickers and wheels on myself, it turned out pretty well I reckon!

Guest Guest75
That would be the one I sold her, presuming her name starts with a J - Adelaide's a small place ;) I actually put the red stickers and wheels on myself, it turned out pretty well I reckon!

Sure sounds like it. J........... Err Little Tyke loves her Cube. Must admit it handles fairly well.

Small world indeed!!

Guest Guest75
I think you'll find she calls it Gary...

Aye!!!!

She has just bought a Pomeranian dog - and called the bloody thing Steve!!!!!!!!!!

A Pom buying a Pom!!!!

Where did I go wrong!!!!!

Guest Guest75
I think you'll find she calls it Gary...

Oh and BTW - one day I want a Datsun 240z rally prepped. Lovely ,genuine cars.

I rallied (sp?) Hillman Imps in the UK - had a go in Little Tykes blokes rally prepped Imp - just keep em' at 5000 revs!!!