Guest deborah

little girls in Australia

Guest deborah

My name is Felicity and my baby sister is called Filippa.

I am only 5 and Iam worried about leaving England.

I will miss my friend Heather but I am hoping to make new friends in Adelaide.

My mummy has helped me to type this letter.

Please can you be my friends and give me some information about life in Adelaide.

Feliicity:(:swoon::o

Guest Roo1

Hi Felicity:D

I have a 5 year old called Thomas. He moved over when he was 4. Thomas made friends here without any problems. First he went to Kindy for 4 mornings a week, and now he goes to school.

He loves his school life and comes home teaching me how to say numbers in Japanese. Thomas also goes to swimming club and plays soccer on a saturday. He goes fishing with his daddy on a weekend too!

Felicity don't worry about coming to Australia. There's plenty for you to do and plenty of new friends to make.

Judi (Thomas's mummy) :wubclub:

Guest deborah

Thanks Judi,

Felicity in bed (at last) but she will be very excited when i read this to her tommorow!

She loves swimming and playing outdoors even in the snow today (well a few flakes!)

Felicity's mum

Guest Libby1971

Deborah and Judi

This has been soooo lovely to read. It has brought quite a few tears to my eyes...my bigger girlies in Oz would love to read this. I will tell them when they are home from school.

Libby

Hi Felicity

my name is Hannah and I am 4. It has been fun moving to Australia and making friends is easy in Kindi. We get to go to the beach more here and there is lots more to do. I too had a best friend in England and we keep in contact by sending pictures and e-mails.

Hannah (mummy helped me write)

Guest Roo1

[ATTACH]40[/ATTACH]

I love to play here at The Wooden Fort, Port Noarlunga

Love Thomas x

Guest donna T

I am Izzy and I am 3 and I have a big brother Josh who was 5 when we moved here last year. Josh and I have lots and lots of new friends and love going to the beach and jumping n the pool. We speak to Nanny and Grandad every few days on Skype which means that we don't miss them too much and they have just been to visit us which was fun.

It is great to go swimming and to Little Athletics and run around outside all day long and I am much healthier now.

Maybe when you get here you can come and play with my dolls?

It is lots of fun in Australia

Love Izzy xxx

Hello, my name is Hattie and I'm nearly 4. I've got a little brother called Rory and mummy says he's a blooming pest but I quite like him. We've been in Adelaide since July last year and it's really nice. We go to the beach quite a lot, there's lots to choose from and we go to swimming lessons and I go to ballet. Rory likes to join in at ballet but mummy says we shouldn't tell daddy about that. You'll really like it here, there's lots to do and you can come to my house any time you want to play with my toys. Please don't worry, it's nice here!:wubclub:

Hattie

xxxx

Guest deborah

When Felicity is home from school i will read her these lovely messages and i will help her to reply.

Debs

Guest deborah

Thank you for your loverly messages, it has made me feel happy that there are so many nice children in Australia.

When I am in Australia, you can all come around and play with my toys, too.

We can all have a picnic, because the weather in Australia is much better than here, as it always raining or cold in England.

see you later, Felicity

:v_SPIN::idea::SLEEP::(

hello felicity (my daddy is writing for me) my name is jodie i will be 5 in july i will be coming to adelaide in april 18th i will miss my school friends very much my daddy has told me i will make new friends when i start my new school

jodie

Guest happy-jools

Hello everyone. My name is Molly and I turn 5 in July. We come to Adelaide in June so I miss my birthday party here in England, and Im very sad cause my big sister is getting to have a birthday party with all her friends before we leave.

I have a very special friend in School called Grace and Im going to miss her. Hope me and my mummy can meet up with some of you when we get there. And maybe help me celebrate my birthday.

:wubclub:

Guest Nick & Jo

hi felicity, i am a bit older than you (i am 8) and i am moving to australia too!

I went last May and it was okay. i missed my friends and family but i soon forgot how much i missed them because i was having fun!!!

I would like you to send me a message back, it was nice to talk to you

Lucy xxx

Guest the o'shea's

Hi, my name is Caitlin and I am 11 years old!

I moved to Adelaide from England last year and it is really nice! We now live in a place called Aldinga Beach and we are 2 minutes drive from the beach! It's great!

What school are you going to? I am at Mclaren Vale Primary School at the minute in Year 7 but next year I will be going to Tatachilla Lutheran High School in year 8.

If you need any advice, please email me because we have had a lot of experience with schools and education and houses!

Kind regards

Caitlin xxxxx

Guest deborah
    hi felicity, i am a bit older than you (i am 8) and i am moving to australia too!

I went last May and it was okay. i missed my friends and family but i soon forgot how much i missed them because i was having fun!!!

Lucy xxx

hi lucy,

just read your message for felicity. she is at school now as her easter hols are next week. i will get her to look at your message later.

felicity's mummy

Guest smile

hello xxx

i am paige and i am 13

ive been to adelaide before. My cousons live in adelaide.

they enjoy schoool soooo much.

if you like to play an instrument then they will encourage you to.

my cousin and his band realy like playin music so the school they go to paid for them to go to a recording studio.

thatt's not all, ive heard they have a wide range of sports out there.

i'm hopefully moving to adelaide in september and i'm going to miss my friends to.

but we will keep intouch and visit eachother.

i would love to hear from you very soon.

love from paige xxx xxx xxx

Guest ali@51

Hi felicity

I'm Joey and I was 6 at the begining of last month. We are going to Adelaide in 7 weeks I'm really excited. I'm scared about making friends but Mummy says I made friends fine at my school and it will be the same over their:). I have a little sister called Philippa she is 2 and we call her pippa.

Joey

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi, my name is Elain I am 4 I have a little brother called Caleb who is 2.

We are looking forward to moving to Adelaide, I can't wait to see all the different animals there. I will miss my best friend Mathew, but I can't wait to make new friends. Maybe I could be your friend.

Elain :jiggy:

Guest deborah
    Hi felicity

I'm Joey and I was 6 at the begining of last month. We are going to Adelaide in 7 weeks I'm really excited. I'm scared about making friends but Mummy says I made friends fine at my school and it will be the same over their:). I have a little sister called Philippa she is 2 and we call her pippa.

Joey

Hi Joey,

Thank you for getting in touch. Funny how we both have sisters called Filippa (mum spelt it different!) We call her Filps and she is nearly 1 and I get called Flip Flop!!

Are you moving for good in 7 weeks or just visiting? My Grandad lives in South Cheshire.

Can I play with you when we come over next year?

Felicity:idea:

Guest deborah
    Hi, my name is Elain I am 4 I have a little brother called Caleb who is 2.

We are looking forward to moving to Adelaide, I can't wait to see all the different animals there. I will miss my best friend Mathew, but I can't wait to make new friends. Maybe I could be your friend.

Elain :jiggy:

Hi Elain,

I would love to be your friend. When are you going over? We won't be there until this time next year as my mum is only just applying!!

Felicity:v_SPIN::jimlad:

Guest deborah

Lucy xxx

Hi Lucy,

I am home from school and on the computer. Do you live in Adelaide or were you visiting last May?

We won't be there until next year but we can keep in touch on here.

Love,

Felicity:mad::):biglaugh:

Guest ffi&dyl
    Hi Elain,

I would love to be your friend. When are you going over? We won't be there until this time next year as my mum is only just applying!!

Felicity:v_SPIN::jimlad:

Hi Felicity,

We have to sell our house first, we are hoping to go over in September, I might have my first christmas in Adelaide this year.

See you when you get to Adelaide.

Elain:D

Guest ali@51
    Hi Joey,

Thank you for getting in touch. Funny how we both have sisters called Filippa (mum spelt it different!) We call her Filps and she is nearly 1 and I get called Flip Flop!!

Are you moving for good in 7 weeks or just visiting? My Grandad lives in South Cheshire.

Can I play with you when we come over next year?

Felicity:idea:

Yes I would love to play with you when you come over next year. We'll have great fun playing with each other, prehaps we could go to the beach. I like building sand castles do you?

joey:p

Guest Nick11

My name is Meg . When my mum and dad came here I did not want to come but now I love it. I have made loads of friends and my new school is much better than my old one.

We go to the beach a lot , swim in the pool at lots of our friends houses and always seem to be going out.

I don't want to go back to england .I like it here more.

Megan

x