Guest sturg

Can anyone recommend a professional resume writer?

Guest sturg

Hi all

I am geting bogged down with re-writing my resume and wondered if anyone could recommend someone to help?

I have seen some adverts online ranging from $65 to $850!!! but have no idea how qualified they are or if they can help.

Cheers

Paul:arghh:

Wasn't there someone on here used to do Resumes - her name escapes me at the moment but I think she was in St. Agnes or somewhere else in the North Eastern suburbs. Hopefully someone on here will know who I mean and have a better memory than I have.

Guest sturg
    http://www.writeproofmedia.com.au/ contact belinda...when we used her it was $50 for resume and $25 for cover letter...she did a good job and all done via email and phone :0)

Jo

Hi Jo

Thanks for coming back to me. I'll give these guys a go.

Cheers

Paul

Wasn't there someone on here used to do Resumes - her name escapes me at the moment but I think she was in St. Agnes or somewhere else in the North Eastern suburbs. Hopefully someone on here will know who I mean and have a better memory than I have.

It was Suzer but I don't think she does it any more...