190 Visa Lodged Support Group

Guest Delta Tango

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello friends, just today morning we came to know that we got our CO assigned, team 33 Brisbane..and has asked to upload, medicals, pcc and form 80 all together in 28days time. Anyone experienced with team 33 Brisbane????

Application lodged 1st wk of Jan..Pcc South Korea done , Pcc India in process..Medicals not yet done..Co assigned 4th feb 2013.

Hi Kinni,

Our case officer was from Team 33 Brisbane and he worked really fast once the documents were submitted to them.

CO was assigned to us on 8th Dec, 2012 and My PCC took time as I applied for it on Dec 12 and got the same on Jan 1.

I submitted all my documents on the same day i.e. Jan 1 and he was back from Christmas holidays on Jan 2. (He went for Christmas holidays from Dec 22nd till Jan 2nd)

5th and 6th Jan was weekend and Jan 7th 5:01 AM we got the mail stating that we have been granted the Visa.

So, everything was processed really fast once they had all the documents. Also, we were not asked to submit Form 80. So have no idea about that.

All The Best for your process!!!!

Guest waltzingmatilda
Hello friends, just today morning we came to know that we got our CO assigned, team 33 Brisbane..and has asked to upload, medicals, pcc and form 80 all together in 28days time. Anyone experienced with team 33 Brisbane????

Application lodged 1st wk of Jan..Pcc South Korea done , Pcc India in process..Medicals not yet done..Co assigned 4th feb 2013.

Hi Kinni we are will Brisbane team 33 she isn't particularly fast though, we had our medicals done on the 29/11/12 and my husbands wasn't referred until 14/12/12 not sure why this took so long! Was told it would be 6-8 weeks for the meds to come back so we moved out of the house after selling it, but nothing yet! :arghh:

Does anyone know who you get the visa granted email from( if you get one!!) if you are with an agent? Does it come from the CO directly or does the CO email your agent???

Many thanks

Seeing how quick some of you are having your visa's approved after submitting all your documents, medicals etc makes me wonder if there is a problem with mine. All docs were confirmed by CO on 21/1, I've double checked with my agent who says everything is ok though. I guess it is just a matter of waiting I suppose.

Congrats to those who have their visa, I can imagine that once you get that email reality hits home that you can finally go! :jiggy:

Hi Kinni we are will Brisbane team 33 she isn't particularly fast though, we had our medicals done on the 29/11/12 and my husbands wasn't referred until 14/12/12 not sure why this took so long! Was told it would be 6-8 weeks for the meds to come back so we moved out of the house after selling it, but nothing yet! :arghh:

Does anyone know who you get the visa granted email from( if you get one!!) if you are with an agent? Does it come from the CO directly or does the CO email your agent???

Many thanks

We had an agent do stuff for us. CO sent mail to my agent on 7th Jan at 5:01 AM and the same was forwarded to us as soon as they started the work for the day on 7th Jan.

Guest waltzingmatilda

Thanks Pearl, I can now stop checking my email at 6.00am every morning looking for an email from the CO!!! I'll just wait (patiently, ha ha) for the agent to let me know...if it ever comes!!!

Thnx a lot Pearl and waltzing..my co is a lady initial JL, n let see how fast she works..I will be doing medicals for all 3 of us next Tuesday and by Friday everything will be uploaded hopefully..then real waiting will start..so, I guess, may be team 33 Brisbane, but it depends on individual COs...now my worry will be for medicals..hope they shouldnt go for refer.

Hi Kinni thats my CO's initials too!!! :smile:

oh gr8 waltzing, we will keep in touch with our updates..lets cross the fingers n hope for the earliest results for both of us..got my pcc today, so, nxt wk mostly after medicals, will be able to upload all the docus at one time as per Co's requirment..

Guest waltzingmatilda

Hi my agent told me this morning that the CO has looked into the backlog and they are currently working on referrals from 12/11/12 still a long wait for me but there are a few people around 16/17 nov that are waiting so not much longer for you lot! Good Luck!!!!

Just heard from our agent that our CO has currently only received results for 1 out of our 4 medicals and they are still waiting for the results for the other 3 to be assessed by the MOC. MOC are currently processing cases referred on 12/11/12.

Looks like we are in for a longer wait as our medicals were over 2 months after this date.

:frown:

I've just spoken to the clinic where we had our medicals and they have said there they are having issues uploading to ehealth at the moment. They have also emailed through to the CO 3 times now so hopefully our medicals will be processed soon.

Has anyone else had issues with their panel clinic uploading documents?

Guest Delta Tango
Why were you referred ?? Getting worried now :err:

Hi DPR

My husband has a pre-existing medical condition. Have you been referred? I think the average waiting time for referrals seems to be 3 months, i'm hoping we don't have too long to wait now :SLEEP:

Guest Haythem Hassan

My co asked for 2 things and I'm really worried ... she doesn't like AIM assessment letter, my agent emailed AIM about that and waiting for reply, the other thing that she doesn't like my wife`s school letter stating that her study all years were in english

Is this normal?????

My co from brisbane team 33 initials NH

We are still waiting for CO........have applied through an agent and i think they'll be sending a mail to the agent............but upto now there seems to be no news........i checked yesterday as well and was informed that they will keep me posted no sooner they receive any information. Really getting worried and impatient as we are at the mercy of the agent now

Guest ColinOz

Hi all!!!

How do I know if my medicals have been uploaded to the system? can I check the results on the online application? also I have sent 2 emails to my CO and haven't received an answer yet, should I be worried?

Edited by ColinOz

Guest Haythem Hassan
We are still waiting for CO........have applied through an agent and i think they'll be sending a mail to the agent............but upto now there seems to be no news........i checked yesterday as well and was informed that they will keep me posted no sooner they receive any information. Really getting worried and impatient as we are at the mercy of the agent now

they usually assign CO within 30 days after you apply