190 Visa Lodged Support Group

Guest Delta Tango

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Still not received a case officer as yet :arghh: Does anyone know why this delay is? My agent says that sometimes they do random checks on applications and that this may also cause a delay...................So frustrated as the waiting is killing us !!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kinni

waiting and waiting and more waiting...no other job,

application 190- 5th jan2013, Co- 4-feb 2013, medicals 14th feb n spouse 21st feb, submitted all documents requested by co 22nd feb...and now no news..abt medicals cleared, or in referred????

Guest superm
Hi all.

I have a question, does my CO have to confirm the reception of the documents? or Will I hear from her again when my visa is decided?

generally COs don't respond in acknowledgement. And yes if she does not need anything more.. you might get grant straight away.

Guest superm
waiting and waiting and more waiting...no other job,

application 190- 5th jan2013, Co- 4-feb 2013, medicals 14th feb n spouse 21st feb, submitted all documents requested by co 22nd feb...and now no news..abt medicals cleared, or in referred????

If you already have CO then he will be able to tell that.

Guest kinni
If you already have CO then he will be able to tell that.

I am scared to write to my co, but i think you are right, I will wait for one more wk and then write a mail to co in polite way..just crossing my fingers, shouldnt go in refer otherwise i dont see anything positive until may/june

Guest superm
I am scared to write to my co, but i think you are right, I will wait for one more wk and then write a mail to co in polite way..just crossing my fingers, shouldnt go in refer otherwise i dont see anything positive until may/june

yup - that's the way to go. Best of luck!

Hi Haythem,

read your status i am also on same status just that my meds were sent on 7th march 2013 and PCC on 10th March 2013 and deadline by CO to submit all this was 14th March 2013.

I am in category 3 and they say it took 6 weeks from the nomination by the state.

So whenever you get InshahAllah the Golden Email please send me message too.

Prayers for your new life there.

Application lodged August 2009, Sub class 475, SS for SA Co allocated on 13th FEb 2013, Email got for final docs and Meds and PCC on 14th March 2013 MEDS done on 6th March 2013 Received by CO on 7th March 2013, waiting for the decsion now :(

Guest Barham

Can anyone explain what I need to do for my police/security checks? I have just completed visa application after getting invitation and have made payment. But the links for medicals did not work and I have not received any information about the police checks. So any information would be a great help. Thanks.

Can anyone explain what I need to do for my police/security checks? I have just completed visa application after getting invitation and have made payment. But the links for medicals did not work and I have not received any information about the police checks. So any information would be a great help. Thanks.

http://www.uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/immi_character.html

http://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

ETA - I recall people having problems with the medical link. Something easily solved but I can't recall what. Was it browser issues or some such.

Anyways, have a look here http://www.uk.embassy.gov.au/lhlh/immi_health.html

If you can't get the medical link to work perhaps email your CO if you've any concerns.

Edited by snifter

Guest Haythem Hassan

I need to ask question that looks stupid, my CO officer told me that she is waiting for reply regarding my medicals from global health office, does this means that I'm referred ??

She also said they are reviewing medicals submitted on 22/11/2012 isn't that soooo far ???? Anyone submitted medicals after that date got reply??

Hi Heythem,

I did my meds on 6th march 2013 and PCC submitted on 10th March 2013...was perceiving same for answer from DIAC but my agent said that i should submit more documents and verifications its better so he got extension and there is no period for that as soon as agent feel good about all thing scO will move on...till than no deadlines...

Anyway at least we reached near...Alalh knows better

Best of luck for you.

Annoisa

I need to ask question that looks stupid, my CO officer told me that she is waiting for reply regarding my medicals from global health office, does this means that I'm referred ??

She also said they are reviewing medicals submitted on 22/11/2012 isn't that soooo far ???? Anyone submitted medicals after that date got reply??

Guest mazher

HI All,

we have got CO assigned (for 190 subclass submitted on 02/Jan/2013) on 28/02/2013, submitted all requested documents (one more time) already done with Meds and PCCs waiting for any news.................

Guest Haythem Hassan
HI All,we have got CO assigned (for 190 subclass submitted on 02/Jan/2013) on 28/02/2013, submitted all requested documents (one more time) already done with Meds and PCCs waiting for any news.................
good luck, hope you get good news soon...