190 Visa Lodged Support Group

Guest Delta Tango

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gulsanga

Well it's been a week and a half but honestly till now I was like yeah it happens doesnt happen that's ok but now hanging in between is a torture I'm not really enjoying this :P

Guest Haythem Hassan

All my friends , finally i got the call, my agent called me 8am today to tell me the good news

I received the grant email today

oh my God, almost 3 yrs now, journey started october 2010

wish you all who is still waiting all the luck & hope you all get good news soon

All my friends , finally i got the call, my agent called me 8am today to tell me the good news

wish you all who is still waiting all the luck & hope you all get good news soon

​Congrats Haythem.

Guest kinni

congrates to you..my timeline is almost similar to yours about medicals..and i guess its in refer as our co dint reply about the status..so..i hope it gets cleared like you..All the very best to you..please wish me luck also..I am in too much stress now..

Guest Haythem Hassan
congrates to you..my timeline is almost similar to yours about medicals..and i guess its in refer as our co dint reply about the status..so..i hope it gets cleared like you..All the very best to you..please wish me luck also..I am in too much stress now..

thanks jaws

thanks kinni' wish you the best, hopefully you get your reply soon, you can ask your CO if your medicals referred or not, my MA asked the CO after 6 weeks from medical and the CO was kind and replied next day

Hi haythem

Congrats to you got my phone call this morning about visa just before 8. It's a great feeling but still think it's sinking in.

Congrats Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy:biggrin::wink::goofy:

Hi haythem

Congrats to you got my phone call this morning about visa just before 8. It's a great feeling but still think it's sinking in.

Congrats Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy:biggrin::wink::goofy:

Congratulations Haythem and Kathy, mine still hasn't sunk in! Now the journey begins! xx

Guest FAROOQ

Hi ! I hope every one is ok & doing best. I hv aplied for Skiled Visa 190. Case officer is alocated. I hv cleared my Police clearance & Medical checks. Now Final thing is that I hv to send evidence documents for my dependent brother. The requested documents are Evidence that your brother is living in your house----, financial dependent upon u for last atleast 1 year. I need reply from u , if any one has experience of such case. How can i and which documents i can provide that my brother is living in my house ? Pls. suggest & guide me.

Hi Guys

I Have a CO for a 190 to SA, Was alocated to the CO on the 10/4/2013 and since then done the medical and police checks.

Only thing stated on the medical is tha my wife takes an anti-depresant... Do you think my case will be refered?

The Co said that she does not have the medicals or police checks yet and that all medicals are taking time... she is getting medicals now that where done in January :( and that all cases are being checked.

what a downer... I was hoping to have my visa by end of may.

Wha do you think is she just saying all this to be on the safe side or all visa's taking time now?

Guest k.minsh

Hi Delta

lodged my 190 26/03/13, have had confirmation email initially but havn`t heard anything since ,which i didn`t really expect, but i cannot log in to check progress of my application to see whether they have recieved all my docs....it just says "service temporarily unavailable" Is this common? It`s all very nerve racking.Lucky you can`t wait til i`m at your stage

karen

Hi Delta

lodged my 190 26/03/13, have had confirmation email initially but havn`t heard anything since ,which i didn`t really expect, but i cannot log in to check progress of my application to see whether they have recieved all my docs....it just says "service temporarily unavailable" Is this common? It`s all very nerve racking.Lucky you can`t wait til i`m at your stage

karen

Try going to the skill select site, Press log in to Skill Select on the right. When that opens don't try to log in... rather on the right of the page there is "Continue a Saved Online Visa Application and then log in with your TRN... There it might show you what has been recieved.

I understand that medicals are taking time at the moment

Hi Delta lodged my 190 26/03/13, have had confirmation email initially but havn`t heard anything since ,which i didn`t really expect, but i cannot log in to check progress of my application to see whether they have recieved all my docs....it just says "service temporarily unavailable" Is this common? It`s all very nerve racking.Lucky you can`t wait til i`m at your stage karen

Who did you ask for SS cause I loged 28/3 and I have had my CO for over 3 weeks already.

I have South Australia Sponcership

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Haythem Hassan
Granted, I feel scared now :S

Congratss, dont be scared, i did like you when i got the visa but in 2 days u will be fine and u should start celebrating, see you soon in adelaide :)